Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Iron Tribute (Book of Souls) - Iron Coins + Iron Eddie Fragments from Rare Souls

Earn GUARANTEED bonus rewards from Rare Souls!

From now until October 8th at 5 PM PDT, every Rare Soul you open in the Book of Souls, regardless of where you earned it (Skull Quests, bought from Store, earned from Sacrifice, etc) will give you Iron Coins and Iron Eddie Soul Fragments.

Each Rare Soul summoned will grant bonus rewards of 10 Iron Eddie Fragments, and 10, 15, 25, or if you’re very lucky, 150 Iron Coins!!

In addition, there will be Event Challenges you can complete to earn a variety of rewards, including Rare Soul Fragments.

Finally, we have a few deals available in the store to help with getting and gearing up Iron Eddie:

• Grab the Essence Chaser Pack! This pack contains Ironite, a bit of Gold, plus 5 Skill Shards and 20 Rare Souls!
    • Grab an additional boost of Iron Eddie Soul Fragments if you think you’ll be short before the event ends.
    • Grab the “Iron Eddie Power Up Deal”! This provides Ironite, a bit of gold, 5* XP Shards, and Skill Shards to power up a new Iron Eddie!

Important: The Iron Coins and Iron Eddie Soul Fragments are only earned from using “Rare Souls”. Rare Magus Souls, Rare Gun/Assassin Souls, Anniversary Souls, etc will not yield fragments when used.

OS
    Android
    Hmmm, dump Rare Souls before sac event...

Do I really want Iron Coins..?
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Dropped 62 Rare Souls into the book, got Benjamin Breeg Eddie and Crusader Eddie and 1100 or so Iron Coins. Thumbs-up from me!
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Hmmm same thoughts kkkreg5, do I or don't I? Well stuff it plenty more to collect before the sac event and plenty more souls saved for it as well... in goes 22 rare souls not expecting much based on my luck lately.....

I pulled a dupe POM and my first Benjamin Breeg Eddie a couple of other four stars I can save for the sac event and 500 or 600 iron coins 220 frags for another Iron Eddie, all good here too!

Now do I push my luck and purchase 10 more or be happy with what I got? I think I'll be happy with what I got...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    I'm letting you all talk me into it!!!
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    Good luck buddy hope it's worth it!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    The way I see it, you're gonna drop the souls into the book anyway for the Sacrifice event, so you might as well get a sack of Iron Coins for it!
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    My willingness to participate in this event entirely depends on how often the iron coins will drop. I don't want nor do I need another Iron Eddie as I already have one.

Iron Coins on the other hand....... Hweew boy do I need like a billion and a half for all those relics I have.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    My willingness to participate in this event entirely depends on how often the iron coins will drop. I don't want nor do I need another Iron Eddie as I already have one.

Iron Coins on the other hand....... Hweew boy do I need like a billion and a half for all those relics I have.
    Iron Coins are guaranteed to appear when you summon a Rare Soul. The amount that appears will vary however (they drop in amounts of 10, 15, 25, or if you’re very lucky, 150)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Iron Coins are guaranteed to appear when you summon a Rare Soul. The amount that appears will vary however (they drop in amounts of 10, 15, 25, or if you’re very lucky, 150)
    Ohhhh good at first I thought it was either one. That's good news.

I had a hunch when I put in my only rare soul and got 10 of both.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings