Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    I actually tried explosive tails on different toons and even when combined with a warrior bomber boy with increased accuracy, it doesn’t work at all. What toons or combination are you guys using to apply Grievous burn ?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    To me the biggest issue is the crazy target they are putting on event goals. It is so boring to repeat the same tasks again and again.
    And yet every time they raise the target numbers we blow through them like it's no big deal. Speed of Light Eddie, Gunner Chopper, Gunner Starfish, back pocket Cyborg with Primordials and you have 4 or 5 of the goals done in a two day's worth of auto-play.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    This event isn't any greater than most cosmos based events. If a player has the correct toons it can be done without buying any SoW. Other cosmos events needed 550 battles, this one isn't much different. Nobody commented on the SS that can be earned this event, along with some frags that some players can use.

OS
    Android
    I'm using Son of Light (I think that's the name) with strike and explosive talismans, he has revenge for passive. So lots of possibilities for that burn. FOTD Eddie and Gunner Demon Spawn ( wich will be replaced by prisoner with primordial after silence is completed).

Forgot to mention that FOTD has Thorn talisman.
    Last edited by DanielRacy; 09-28-2018 at 11:00 PM.
    Daniel-3568

OS
    iOS
    Doomsday, Gunner Chopper, and G CotD with Primordials... chipping away at all status achievements are pretty much equal speed.... but I'm not "grinding" really. Certainly not refilling SOT.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Rate I'm going I'll finish this sometime in the first 3 hrs of the second day.

PS: Probably would have been sooner but I went to a metal gig last night and the game crashed out during autoplay. :/
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Switched from Powerslave to Game of Death. Grevious Burn is now triggering a lot more on autoplay. No change to character sets. Warrior Newborn of Light with explosive.

OS
    Android
    I found using assassin pyro for perfect hit, a long with an Eddie and ally all with explosive works good. There are other toons with marksman passive that may help.

OS
    iOS
    Gunner dog with explosive talismans and assassin pyro soldier also with explosive for perfect hit are burning through grievous burn for me. Navigator is leading this crew. I’ve completed everything other than grievous burn.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    Android
    Finished all the achievements. Took me a little longer as I went out for breakfast and then had to take one of the cats to the vet for an arthritis shot.

10 Officer souls (dropped all 10 at once) gave me:
    1x 5* (Rainmaker Eddie)
    1x 4* (Magus Mayan Priestess)
    1x 3* Eddie
    2x 3* GA characters
    4x 3* normal characters

Bought 10 Officer souls (dropped all 10 at once), got:
    10x 3* normal characters

Oh well.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War