Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kgk56 View Post
    I know the Forum and still I buy event pack ... call Me stupid ... but this time I really wanted this toon and I don't regret it
    No worries, I don't call you anything. Everybody here is a free man, not a number
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Why does 41% chance to pulled a toon look better than 0.41? They are identical. Just another reason for people to complain about a non issue.every event someone whines about the odds. Any long term player knows how the game works.
    Maybe read b4 write?

Of cause 41% = 0,41 , but where did I write this???

The chance to get an event character is 0,69% ! And you see that nowhere, you have to calculate 1st.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    first rule for this game:
    never buy EVENT souls and save ironite for good events...
    i did make mistake too. lose ~1500 ironide.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    first rule for this game:
    never buy EVENT souls and save ironite for good events...
    100% agree. I'll only ever spend Ironite on souls if something like Krampus, Coalgiver or The Beast pops up, but other than that, I'm saving Ironite for the better events. Never spending money either, I'd much rather wait forever but finally pull one out of the blue rather than spend money and receive nothing. Feels more earned that way, but that's just me.
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    Android
    Too many numbers and statistics in here...
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    iOS
    Bought 6 souls at the start.. then a couple more here or there as I had the ironite... total of about 9 souls "purchased" maybe ... nuthin but 3 stars...

Wasn't really "grinding" the event. Running 1 full SOT daily and playing PvP (Good that even PvP counted towards event achievements, keep that up Devs).

Ended up completing 3 of the event achievements for another 5 souls.... 3 star, 3 star, 4 star, 3 star, Baroness... left with 100 frags. So, yeah the very LAST soul dropped her.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..