Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Cefiar View Post
    Grievous Burn: Only toons I know of are Doomsday, Navigator, Samurai and Visions Eddie, plus possibly Daedaleus (passive inflicts random burns, not tested yet). Anyone else spot any others?
    I just did a defense test with Daedaleus and grevious burn is one possible burn that can be inflicted per action so that might help somewhat. Otherwise I think I might run my 4* dupe Navigator with explosive on Powerslave to try and make a dent in that challenge.

I don't know of any other characters that can do it either.

I'll have to do perfection corruption and seal the hard way with FotD Eddie, Sentinel Lilith and magus chopper again and Assassin CR for the seal, with a little help from troopers who have primordials...
    Last edited by thealchemist; 09-28-2018 at 03:42 AM.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Cefiar View Post
    Grievous Burn: Only toons I know of are Doomsday, Navigator, Samurai and Visions Eddie, plus possibly Daedaleus (passive inflicts random burns, not tested yet). Anyone else spot any others?
    There the ones I thought of. No DDE or Daedaleus here though.
    Last edited by mikus666; 09-28-2018 at 04:14 AM.

OS
    Android
    Yeah I think I'll run Doomsday & Daedaleus for the Grievous Burn challenge, just as soon as I complete the Permadeath one (already finished Silence).
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Got Permadeath all done.

Am now running Speed of Light, Deadaleus and Prisoner (with Primordials) for a while. On auto, Speed of Light Eddie seems to like using his Block Beneficial Effects, unlike Alexander or Iron Eddie.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    iOS
    Horrible trend..

It's bad enough the odds of getting new characters is next to nothing, but now.. you'll have no shot of getting the character at all if you don't get it during the event. Sure, it'll be in Hero souls in what 6 months? And the odds there are pretty bad as well for 5 stars.

Just more and more and more pay to play shit....
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

Senior Member TheAlbatross-1864's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    Also dont forget about the Explosive Talismans. They can potentially apply grevous burns on perfect hits. Ideal for the warrior or assassin child of the damned as you can get up to 4 perfect hits perwave in pve, granted you kill the enemies in a single hit to activate their passives for an additiomal turn
    Champion: Crusader (Coalgiver during PVP events)
    Max lvl/shard/talisman Eddies: Shaman, Alexander, Coalgiver, Clansman, Trooper, Navigator, Cyborg, Aces High, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Visions, Viking, Seventh Son, Mystic, Edward, Crusader, Iron, Beast

OS
    Android
    I'm using Cyborg with primordials for seal, G Chopper for permadeth and Sekhmet for silence in Powerslave to begin with Ill deal with the others later unless someone can give me a more efficient way...I don't have either of the last toons on offer and no DDE.... so grievous burns I was hoping could be achieved with rage talisman in Alex? Maybe not I can't check now still farming the others right now...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Oops I meant perfect corruption on Cyborg...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Bang your head against the wall 1250 times! So fun!
    And I had a hope that maybe it will be Night City at last.. Silly me.
    New OP characters that are unobtainable from normal souls and there's like 1% chance of getting them. I hate this shit.
    I'm closer and closer to quitting this game.

OS
    iOS
    again stupid event,only paying paying payimg for CHANCE to receive something...