Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Primordials will give you perfect corruption and seal (amongst other things). And you always have Navigator or Visions for Grievous burns (multi-target power move), or Samurai (single target basic).

FWIW: On Auto with Doomsday, the basic skill that gives grievous burns doesn't really trigger much. Probably better off with one of the other Eddies tbh.
    Last edited by Cefiar; 09-28-2018 at 08:12 AM.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    So again a new character? The character pool is constantly growing, while the slots in the inventory aren't. To me that's a problem, always close to the 300 and I cannot save many dupes for sacrifice because of that.
    Has anyone got her already? How does she perform, is she good?

In general I like such events. You get some of the demanded debuffs just by normal playing and for the rest you can design good teams to reach the challenges quickly. Also, we have a week time for this - which is fine.
    Probably only few players will get the new character from the few free event souls - and everybody hopes to be part of that lucky 1%. Some will buy event souls for Ironite (= cash), but I surely won't do so. The fact that not every character is available in normal and class specific souls is part of the game mechanic, so I can understand - as long as it is only a small share of characters!

To have those characters then available by heroic souls is a good idea for long term players. For instance, I only used a handful of heroic souls when these souls were invented, as I missed one character form the first group of characters that were available from heroic souls. Of course I did not get the wanted character, but I got him later from a normal rare soul. So I have planty of fragments stored for the lady if I won't get her from the free event souls from the event challenges.
    Therefore I would recommend not to use heroic souls for chars that you can also get from normal rare souls!
    Good luck everyone!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Hate this soul chance events, never have i ever got a event toon.
    Guess this one will be no different.
    desprezo-9297, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by desprezo View Post
    Hate this soul chance events, never have i ever got a event toon.
    Guess this one will be no different.
    Agree.

but for me the positive point is that I will receive 100 frags of Children of the damned and therefore will have it next week. finally.

OS
    iOS
    this red child is only good for sacrifice...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    this red child is only good for sacrifice...
    oh shit... then for sacrifice to finally receive the alchemist

OS
    Android
    The red child is not too bad actually, and it can wield Valor talis. Totally wrecks Sentinel Lord of Light. With every kill he gets another move which is cool.

@Blade - the heroic souls would make more sense if there was 10% chance for each character, regardless of its class. Currently, they work just as every other soul and pulling a 5* is very difficult with them. You must have a truckload to get a chance.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    If you only play powerslave without purchasing any SoW, you can earn several of the achievements. Using gunner chopper you can earn 1500 permadeaths a day, same with silence using gunner demon spawn. Iy you have primordials perfect corruption will be no problem, can also use FotD eddie for silence or perfect corruption.
    I don't have the time, let alone the team or talismans for that.
    I get one full run per day after reset and then usually about 1/2 a full run in the morning before work.

Doesn't matter as the chance to get lucky is miniscule anyway, and I don't buy souls anymore as it's just a waste.
    Still, would be nice if I at least had a chance at getting a chance.

Banned
    Before releasing new toons it would be great if you would fix the old toons 1st, so many of the new toons are bugged. OK, I know, you give a shit on what the players think.

Senior Member TheAlbatross-1864's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    The Warrior child of the damned is a great pve character in my opinion, and I have used him plenty in the arena to one-shot characters like viking and visions eddies once he has the right buffs applied. He is a bit fragile so he needs protection, but I use this character to brute force my way through opponents.
    Champion: Crusader (Coalgiver during PVP events)
    Max lvl/shard/talisman Eddies: Shaman, Alexander, Coalgiver, Clansman, Trooper, Navigator, Cyborg, Aces High, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Visions, Viking, Seventh Son, Mystic, Edward, Crusader, Iron, Beast