Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Very cool character, in design and lore. I think she fits in just fine with the Maiden and Trooper universe. I also like the perspective expressed in this wording: "The Baroness Redan joins the battle against the invaders of her homeland".

My only disappointment is with the event exclusivity. I've been waiting for a month to open my 60+ Heroic Souls on 10/1 for a chance at Edward the Great. But, now I will likely just have to hold them longer for a chance at the Baroness (since Edward is obtainable via normal souls). Kind of a bummer, as I was really, really looking forward to 10/1.
    Last edited by druid138; 09-28-2018 at 07:00 PM.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    That passive is ridiculously overpowered. And 4 hits.. and heal "each hit" is equally overpowered.

The 'game" is getting fucking ridiculous.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    i played pvp against one of top players and her heal is really good and attack is ok,nice character,also i see destiny and adventure talismans...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Banished View Post
    I want her, I want her

BTW, link with Iron Maiden? I do not see it.
    Name:  Screenshot_20180928-142225_Chrome-540x441.jpg
Views: 415
Size:  40.8 KB

Crimean War reference!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    That passive is ridiculously overpowered. And 4 hits.. and heal "each hit" is equally overpowered.

The 'game" is getting fucking ridiculous.
    Totally agree

OS
    Android
    Who thinks the game hasn't passed ridiculous. We have just another potential OP character to try and earn.

Any one have a good way to earn grevous burns beside explosive talssman. I am going to try assasin pyro with a weak multihitter hoping to earn some burns. The other achievements are just a grind especially if you have primordials.

OS
    Android
    cool another event to win nothing at the end with his 3* loot souls ^^
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    I like the variety on the different toons because it brings more options to fight, but now i hate this new idea of ''Exclusive Soul Event'', sure we had them all the time but now the chance to get the ''Exclusive'' lies in just that event, and not in a future update as before.
    The thing that started all this in my opinion, was the release of The Beast, which almost for me was a bad a idea, of course the Beast is badass, but is the last Boss and is mean to be overpowered on its way, i really think that the release of the Beast not only as a playable character but also as a character to get in one single event, is just a terrible idea, i didn't even see if the Beast will be alvaliable in the future in the Frontier store for example.

Now again on the first point, i don't like this new idea and most of us now have realize that it will become a tradition on the future (like Deadalus and currently the Baroness)

Even if they make a rotation for a chance to have them via Heroic Souls, the chance stills being low and the rotation itself as someone said before, will take a lot of time to be done.
    _______________________________Icarus-6959
    __________________________ Beast Eddie (MAXED)
    _____________I left the game [Feel free to remove me as a trooper]

________________________Don't you think I'm a savior?
    ________________________Don't you think I could save you?
    ________________________Don't you think I could save your life?..._______...(repeat 666 times)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Who thinks the game hasn't passed ridiculous.
    The game started off with rocket-launcher-armed dogs and demonically-possessed landmines.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    iOS
    To me the biggest issue is the crazy target they are putting on event goals. It is so boring to repeat the same tasks again and again. I am really fed up with the grind. I was lucky to pull her but I also hate the fact that all these toons added are making it even harder to pull what we want... this money grabbing strategy has to stop now!

We were told they were going to focus on new players during the tour and new content will come in the fall but this is ridiculous now...
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/