Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    this going very slow,i need months to complete this event,only seal and perfect corruption have chance to finish in next few days...

OS
    iOS
    The team i use now that silence is done (demon spawn gunner is ideal for that)

undead rescuer sentinel is good to block beneficial effect (add explosive talisman for grevious burn)
    doomsday eddy for grevious burn
    golden son with primordial is good for permadeath, seal, perfect corruption.

OS
    iOS
    What are you guys using for seal?

OS
    Android
    Primordials on secondary Eddie is useful. ACR give one passive seal per round. Prisoner power move also works.

OS
    iOS
    For Seal it's primordial and Prisoner power attack,maybe someone have better idea...

OS
    iOS
    For seal block/ beneficial buffs used 2 Assassin Corrupt Rescuers with SoL Eddie with Explosive Talisman and knocked those out pretty quick. Still have a few Grievous Burns but those will get done in PvP with DDE

For Silence and Perfect Corruption. I guess I sacrificed Gunner Starfish lol. Doing FoTD Eddie with explosive talisman. magus CoTD for more power generation. Doing this one on manual and its going fast. Just have Perfect Corruption, Silence and Grievous burns left. Only a dupe Eda from the souls I have gotten.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by chrismt View Post
    The team i use now that silence is done (demon spawn gunner is ideal for that)

undead rescuer sentinel is good to block beneficial effect (add explosive talisman for grevious burn)
    doomsday eddy for grevious burn
    golden son with primordial is good for permadeath, seal, perfect corruption.
    Gunner Possessed Mine and Assassin Possessed Mine also have block beneficial effect attack. It's only 50% chance though.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    15 event souls and only one red eyes- green pyro soldier...this type of event really need to boycott by all players...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by mikus666 View Post
    Switched from Powerslave to Game of Death. Grevious Burn is now triggering a lot more on autoplay. No change to character sets. Warrior Newborn of Light with explosive.
    That’s is certainly worth a try. I was running matter of life and death with like 3 burns when lucky.

OS
    Android
    I played powerslave with assassin pyro a weak Eddie and green dice, all 3 had explosive talisman. Averaged 15+ burns a battle.