Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I really like this kind of events, since you can do it without much stress on auto and without spending any extra resources. But I really like the grinding part of the game.
    What I really don't like is the luck part, but that's the game, so I don't really cry about it. I've never earned any event character during the event itself, today wasn't any different, 10 more 3*.

I would love if they would put some absurd numbers on top of the usual event stuff for extra grinding, like 15k grevious burn, 10k seal, whatever, but with a garante that we get the toon.
    desprezo-9297, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Icarus View Post
    So i really think that the new players have a much better chance than others that have a lot of time on the game
    Perhaps it's just seeing something that isn't really there, but my experience was that I quit playing for about 5 months, and when I came back in July, I got several of the then current event characters right away: Sekhmet, Clansman, and Doomsday, with lots of Desert Sniper and Lilith fragments.
    After that, it slowed down immensely, and I have not gotten an event character from event souls since then; I did get Breeg via a regular soul, and the souless demon and death dog.

I did hit it pretty good when I started again, but I really didn't play or buy any more than I have for the other events since then and I've gotten very little in return.

OS
    iOS
    This character is way overpowered where healing is concerned. With the self-application for Crit strike than healing on ever hit, she basically full-heals her entire team with ever hit.

I'm done. You all have fun with this mess.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Got lucky this time and pulled her! Put her right away in my defense team to see how it will work and my rate is at 60% right now, whilst before it was never more than 5-10%. I guess that there people who do decide not to attack when they see her. I don't play much in the arena, because it is hard to compete without good set of relics and some talis (primordials!). What I am saying is that she is obviously overpowered at the moment. Who knows what we are about to see.

OS
    iOS
    she will be available in G/A rare souls?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    she will be available in G/A rare souls?
    "Additionally, Baroness Redan is not available in any other souls, and after this event, will only be featured occasionally in Heroic Soul Rotations. If you miss your chance to recruit her now, it may be a very long time until you get another chance!"
    Satan81-5023

OS
    iOS
    thanks Fudjo,that's bad news...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    This character is way overpowered where healing is concerned. With the self-application for Crit strike than healing on ever hit, she basically full-heals her entire team with ever hit.

I'm done. You all have fun with this mess.
    Heal Block wants to meet you, even with Inmunity it isn't that big issue just like Sentinel Lilith, the same with Destiny Talismans, just remove inmunity and then Block Effects or Perfect Corruption. Please don't take this as im teaching you how to play, but as a normal and minimal thing that most of the people forgets, because i see everywhere that ''something is way too top'' when there is a cheap and good solution, unlike the first versions of the Liliths or Primordial talismans that were really wat too op.
    _______________________________Icarus-6959
    __________________________ Beast Eddie (MAXED)
    _____________I left the game [Feel free to remove me as a trooper]

________________________Don't you think I'm a savior?
    ________________________Don't you think I could save you?
    ________________________Don't you think I could save your life?..._______...(repeat 666 times)

OS
    Android
    This is what really bothers me, i'll be honest in the fact that i feel bad for not having Deadalus (because he looks badass ), but if they are going to set this kind of requisite to release new characters, then is a bad idea.
    _______________________________Icarus-6959
    __________________________ Beast Eddie (MAXED)
    _____________I left the game [Feel free to remove me as a trooper]

________________________Don't you think I'm a savior?
    ________________________Don't you think I could save you?
    ________________________Don't you think I could save your life?..._______...(repeat 666 times)

OS
    iOS
    Heal block does apply with the same regularity or last as long as PI or Immunity does... that's the issue. And of note is that good ATK characters which CAN cast heal block are few and so far between... and killed easily by almost any character released in the last 3 months. This "game" has gotten just stupid in their quest for money.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..