Thread: Assassin Lilith

OS
    Android

Assassin Lilith

Is she worth sharding? I got her on this last event. Already have M, S and W Liliths fully sharded. I could just shard her but I was thinking on sharding a few Eddies I got, unless she is really worth. What do you guys think?
    Daniel-3568

OS
    Android
    I use her on my main team on PVP, totally worth it. All depends on how you plan to use her.

OS
    iOS
    She is appears at least once per list of clears for me. Worth sharding I would say since she removes PI quite well. Mostly see her with Strike Talisman or Eternity set. She does descent damage. Shard her if you plan on using her.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    I use her on my main team on PVP, totally worth it. All depends on how you plan to use her.
    Hey R1ck, wich talismans you have on her? And what are the others on your team?
    Last edited by DanielRacy; 09-28-2018 at 11:15 PM.
    Daniel-3568

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    She is appears at least once per list of clears for me. Worth sharding I would say since she removes PI quite well. Mostly see her with Strike Talisman or Eternity set. She does descent damage. Shard her if you plan on using her.
    Thanks Stormseye. I think I'm gonna go for it. She looks decent even not sharded, so I think she could be useful.
    Daniel-3568

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielRacy View Post
    Hey R1ck, wich talismans you have on her? And what are the others on your team?
    She has energy and thorn. Her team mates are M Lilith, Sentinel Val and Clansman

OS
    iOS
    Hi guys, I'm trying to get on from grade A to AA of the Tenzone, I have the last fight to do and I have to acquire a new character, my doubt is between Assassin Lilith or Beelzebub, this character will be vital for my Tenzone, what do you recommend?

OS
    iOS
    I'd wait. You have more or less 2 weeks before gauntlet ends. I'm guessing A is not class related since you want either a warrior or an assassin. You still have plenty of time to upgrade a 4* toon if you have one. If you don't have any left, I'd still wait a few days hoping to get one in a 3-5 star soul.
    Both of them are good but on the long run, you can get them for free and you'll regret not keeping your fc for one you can't summon.

OS
    iOS
    I know, you are right, unfortunately, however, I lost a couple of battles and I had nothing else to fight...for mthis reason I took Assassin Lilith. I was pointing to Alexander Eddie, it will mean that I will have to wait a few more years to get it