OS
    iOS

Skill Shard Suggestion

Create colored skill shards that would allow for the upgrade of the skill of the player’s choice rather than a random skill, but if it is used off color it would still be a random skill upgraded.
    Last edited by Zugzwang; 09-29-2018 at 01:29 AM.

OS
    Android
    Do you mean coloured as in matching the type of the character (ie: Warrior, Magus, Sentinel, Gunner, Assassin) and if it matches the character type, then you get to choose the skill to upgrade?

Cos if you mean a colour per skill, the issue is that:
    1. The colours already are used for this type distinction, so there'll be confusion.
    2. There's up to 7 skills on an Eddie, so you'd need a colour for each, or end up grouping them somehow.

Perhaps instead have skill shards that only upgrade a particular type of skill?

eg:
    a. Basic abilities
    b. Power abilities
    c. Fury abilities

If you've powered up all the basic ones (or it's not applicable) and you use a basic, it then gets randomly attributed to a different skill. If you're powering up an Eddie, then a "random" basic skill that can be powered up (eg: out of past, present, future) gets done.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    iOS
    I meant a color per class of Eddie/ally. I think either getting to choose the skill to upgrade or having it randomly upgrade 2 skills would be a good idea. The ‘colorless’ (current) skill shards would still upgrade a random skill.

OS
    iOS
    I hate to say it but I’ve loved this game for a long long time but this last event and its challenges I believe this game has gone full retard

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Neebs View Post
    I hate to say it but I’ve loved this game for a long long time but this last event and its challenges I believe this game has gone full retard
    And how is that?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Fight4life View Post
    And how is that?
    New character every ever week. Events start 2 days before they’re playable. Reducing drop rates for key rewards. “Now” insane numbers using skills to get key rewards.

OS
    iOS
    Everyone had to bust their balls to get Crusader Eddie two weeks ago. I traded 10 rare souls in for a magus legendary soul and pulled him. No logic to this game or system

OS
    iOS
    ...and some traded in highly powerful characters and TONS of skill shards.. and still don't have Crusader. "full retard" is a complete understatement. It's triple-retarded any more.

But hey.. look forward to angry birds toons that are relatively underpowered and worthless.....
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Haha Yup I feel ya bud