Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Avian Reinvasion - Increased Chance of Eddie the Bird from Evolution Souls in store!

They’re back! Eddie is invading Angry Birds Evolution later this month, and he has returned in his new avian forms to invade Legacy of the Beast once again!

Meet the flockers! Eddie The Bird has migrated back to Legacy of the Beast as four different collectable allies: Pharaoh “The Bird”, Killers “The Bird”, Shaman “The Bird”, and Cyborg “The Bird”. These characters take inspiration from their Legacy of the Beast Eddie counterparts, but are also equipped to fight with their corresponding Eddie to double down on his strengths!

The Angry Birds Evolution-inspired characters are a limited time addition and are only available in the Evolution Soul!

Evolution Souls can be purchased in packs of 1,3 and 10 from the Special’s tab in the Store until October 15th, 5pm PT. The Evolution Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3 to 5* character of any class, with a chance of getting one of the four Bird characters noted above.

OS
    iOS
    Are these the very same characters from the last event? It's kind of difficult to tell based on your post.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    What happened to this game again? Since this event started, the game is freezing at the Powerslave level. Never happened before...

OS
    Android
    Looks like they're the same souls as last event. Just no fragments to get them, just soul purchases.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    I really don't get it. Is it an official "event"? I can't find it in the October event news within the game (which is still german and hardly understandable due to the strange translation).

Anyway, about the birds: WHY? Nobody is using them. When they were introduced the first time, we had a big event with several challenges to get them as a guaranteed reward PLUS via event souls for those who like gambling. Offering gambling event soul packs in the story should not be allowed to be called an event in my opinion. Bad move guys, sorry!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    one more garbage event...

OS
    iOS
    It is likely a chance for the new players so no use to most of us lon term folk but maybe useful to the newer fokjs playing.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Nevermind, not worth it.
    Last edited by Wyphy; 10-01-2018 at 01:27 PM.

OS
    Android
    A chance for collectors who missed the original event or those who didn't complete it to get the full set. It's not one of the month's events, so has no impact for those who have the set or those who don't care. There are so many things in this game that are legitimate reasons to complain, but this isn't one of them. Get a clue people.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    A chance for collectors who missed the original event or those who didn't complete it to get the full set. It's not one of the month's events, so has no impact for those who have the set or those who don't care. There are so many things in this game that are legitimate reasons to complain, but this isn't one of them. Get a clue people.
    +100 on this! Lately everything devs do has turned on an exscuses to feed personal frustrations. To me this feature is ok, I was only not sure if those birds were the exactly same of last February event, otherwise I d buy few packs to don't miss out my collection. Cheers