OS
    Android

Sort by Talismans

I don't keep too many talismans maxed so I tend to swap them around depending on who I'm using. With the arrival of Gauntlet, this means I am swapping them a lot and am occasionally forgetting who I've put them on - is there any chance of an additional sort feature so we can just find characters with talismans equipped without having to click through each one?
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonmat89 View Post
    I don't keep too many talismans maxed so I tend to swap them around depending on who I'm using. With the arrival of Gauntlet, this means I am swapping them a lot and am occasionally forgetting who I've put them on - is there any chance of an additional sort feature so we can just find characters with talismans equipped without having to click through each one?
    Amen to that.
    desprezo-9297, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    I second this. Would make the game experience much faster!

OS
    iOS
    I have been thinking the past couple of weeks that I spend more time searching for and swapping talismans around than I do playing any other part of the game.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    iOS
    This is so needed! With Gauntlet, the searching for talisman is a huge headache! So time consuming. I'm at the point where I just don't want to bother playing deep into Gauntlet because of this.

OS
    Android
    Good idea and it would be a step in the right direction.
    But to be honest, I hope for a general rework of the very static slot system. Gold is one of the most frequent resources in the game - so I guess almost all players have enough to buy all slots possible for the Talis in one rush and limiting new players because of that makes no sense to me.
    I hope for a more flexible way to store and equip Talis. Not every Talisman should use one slot, but maybe the same type can be stored as a stack. To me it would be great that you can change the equipped Talis right before you start a match and a popup shows up where you select the wanted Talis from your entire inventory (stored and equipped on other chars), or you use the "default" setup that you define in the My Team menu.
    I know that would be a lot of changes that probably won't be easy to implement - but it would make the game a lot more fun!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    A main reason why I do not go to deep into Gauntlet too. It is a time drain to find tallies to swap out. Maybe what might work as a comprimiase is to have two banks of tallies - keep none five star in a 'to be upgraded bank' and then another bank which can store your favourite tallies - I have multiple sets of most all maxxed so they sit on characters to take them out of the current tally bank - that mena you have to search but if I could put all my non-levelled tallies in one 'bank' and then maxed in my day to day one that might work as a half way house?

Great idea though as it is a pain to find them all for different missions or for gauntlet.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    I hate to be negative here, but I think that taking this great suggestion and making it a reality would defeat the very reason (from the money making perspective) that Gaunlet was implemented. Yes it’s to give fun gameplay to players, but it is also to get us to upgrade more talismans and characters. They want us to not have to swap talismans around as much by purchasing packs with more and upgrading them. The fact that it’s a pain to Swap them around is motivation. I stopped swapping them. I won’t do it anymore. When I can’t proceed in Gaunlet anymore with what I have equipped I am done until the next reset. I slowly upgrade what I can and maybe have 2 additional characters I can utilize in Gauntlet every 2 weeks if they are the correct class for that particular grade.