OS
    iOS

Horus or saving FC for future

I have 1500 FC and i need advice what to do,i think Horus is best for eternity talimans ,i have Osiris and Aset,must say that i am not interesed in Alexander Eddie,so to buy Horus(for pvp) or save for future characters?thanks

Better wait and collect some reserves. I'm at 4000FC now, waiting for any new 5000FC character to come. It doesn't worth to buy through FC any character that you can get through other meaning.

OS
    Android
    I hesitated to buy Alexander, but did it after some thinking. He is fun to play and so I can say that I have all Eddies now (for one or two weeks when the next one arrives)
    @Relany: I also say don't buy things that you can get for free, but both - Horus and Alex - are not available execpt from FC, or?

It is hard to tell, if Horus will be that important in the near future. The recent stun festival won't last that long, as the Witch Doc gets buffed and the recent set of Angel Talis from Gauntlet will also have an impact. In the moment, Horus is still good and I use him often, but again - this can change a lot within the next weeks. Maybe I would wait until the update arrives and decide then.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Today he is a beast on PvP, specially on defense team. If the attack team doesn't have immunity, horus will stun the shit out of them.
    Daniel-3568

OS
    iOS
    You do pretty well in the Arena and are at the point where you are tweaking your builds to edge closer to the top. Horus will help push some more as opposed to Alex. If you are just collecting maybe wait and see if something better comes. I have all Gods save Aset but I am saving for Alex just for collection. So if you olan on using him the. Go for Horus if not then wait.

OS
    Android
    If you're not interested in Alex then I'd say go ahead and buy Horus. He's great and you cannot get him by any other means anyway. As for the future - we don't really know if/when new characters will appear for FC's. I think now that the Powerslave gods have been added, it may take some time before anything new arrives. Just my opinion though, I may be wrong.

OS
    iOS
    i decide to buy Horus,ca't save FC for next year and also my defence is bad in arena...