Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    Android
    Happens to me as well sometimes.
    Maybe there's 1.68% chance of the old arena showing up?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Cefiar View Post
    Posted this in the Preliminary discussion thread elsewhere:

Not sure if others have been affected or it's only just me, but with this update, it seems I don't get credited for using most of the SoT in the Skull Quests.

Basically I did my usual "first off after daily click-over" routine. I play the (at least) 4 Skull quests that are waiting for me. I use the 3 "default" troopers you get and one of my normal troopers. This gets me the "Use 12 SoT" and "Use 3 Troopers" Daily Achievements.

After completing these 4 Skull Quests today, I'd only used 6 SoT according to the counter in the Daily Achievements tab.

Notes:
    1. Since I played all 4 Skull Quests one after the other, I don't know if each contributed a bit, or it was just the last one (which cost 6 SoT) that was credited. It could be I got 1, 1, 2, 2 (instead of 5, 5, 6, 6).
    2. I played 1 round of LoL Magus Lvl VII and it covered the Daily SoT Achievement for me.

This is minor for me but I thought I'd mention it, as accounting bugs like this become real problems with events.
    Just a note that this didn't happen today, though I did check the daily achievements after each Skull Quest (had to go back to the main menu).
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    I came up against a team (mikg1080) in arena today. First of all a Warrior CotD on the team equipped with Purge talismans was able to remove perfect immunity from my entire team every time, even if it was blinded and did no other damage. 25% chance to remove golden effects huh? and a single attacker removing from the entire team no less.....nice.

At the end of the battle which I won, the game went into a weird loop of the victory animation and never ended. Of course I had to reboot the app which means it counted as a loss....
    here is a clip I recorded on my phone of it, apologies for the low quality.
    https://youtu.be/t6glb7kbneU

anyone else seen anything like this?
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    I came up against a team (mikg1080) in arena today. First of all a Warrior CotD on the team equipped with Purge talismans was able to remove perfect immunity from my entire team every time, even if it was blinded and did no other damage. 25% chance to remove golden effects huh? and a single attacker removing from the entire team no less.....nice.

At the end of the battle which I won, the game went into a weird loop of the victory animation and never ended. Of course I had to reboot the app which means it counted as a loss....
    here is a clip I recorded on my phone of it, apologies for the low quality.
    https://youtu.be/t6glb7kbneU

anyone else seen anything like this?
    Yes, I had the same freaky loop thing once. Maybe a month ago roughly. I was in the train with rather bad connection, but not sure if this might have had an influence. The loop was fun to watch, but it was a very hard match were I was very close to a defeat and I managed a good comeback and won - so I was really angry about the counted loss.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    I was playing in gauntlet manually and the ai too over my team twice for revenge attacks and it counted them as my turns. I lost both rounds due to this and not an unable to complete the level.

OS
    iOS
    I can confirm.. Asset no longer kills allies with HP+ buffs with her heal and fury.

Thanks.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..