Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    I never level up anything. Everything I have is 5 star level 100, full skill shards, and I have an ample supply of XP shards should new character be made available
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I tend to run out of XP (sometimes) though that is getting rarer. Just finally got all my chars to 5*, so evo shards shouldn't be an issue from now on. That said, if I have dupe 4 & 5*'s I tend to level them up for sacrifice, so I try not to waste my XP shards on those and throw them in for grinds like this.

FWIW: Breeg is probably also a good choice, as one of his basic's removes Ghost effects.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    iOS
    No Breeg here.. one of 2 missing Eds. (stupid drop rates). And I really don't do the "dupe" thing. There's no point to it.. other than the (stupid) Gauntlet.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    I’m using FotD and his perfect corruption prevents ghosts, even sometimes while playing on auto.
    If it doesn’t then the basic move of Icarus will take care of that. \m/

OS
    iOS
    I noticed this too and had to turn off autoplay to prevent the POM fury, then switch Eddies. Minor issue if you ask me.