Thread: Icarus Bug

OS
    iOS

Icarus Bug

I have been testing this a few times when going against Icarus teams and it seems that when Icarus Revenge/Counters he does not trigger Destiny Talisman on Magus Lillith. He will stack debuffs and deal damage but no Destiny is triggered. Anyone else confirm?
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    I have been testing this a few times when going against Icarus teams and it seems that when Icarus Revenge/Counters he does not trigger Destiny Talisman on Magus Lillith. He will stack debuffs and deal damage but no Destiny is triggered. Anyone else confirm?
    I can 100% confirm this is happening (happened to me twice this very morning, s'matter of fact). I didn't know it was a bug though. Just figured it was another charming aspect of the current meta.
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    iOS
    there is also many bugs in arena with perfect immunity it's removing but it's still obove characters...

OS
    iOS
    Whenever Osiris or Sekemet or any other ally/eddie counters/revenges it will active Destiny but not so with Icarus. The only thing I could see is the process of abilities for Icarus in that

1)Deal magic Damage to all enemies

2) Inflict 2 Magic Burns for 2 Turns

3) Steal One Beneficial effect including Golden Buffs for each Magic Burn

So Icarus deals damage , activates Destiny, inflicts burns and then steals two benefits because of the burns. Thus Destiny is activated and then any buffs it generates are removed due to the 2 burns. Seems a bit too OP since all other characters that remove buffs like PoM and DDE deal damage first then remove the buffs so if the opponent had Perfect Immortality and you deal enough damage to kill the opponent he will still revive before the buff is removed. It would be much more in line if he inflicted the burns after removing buffs from any burns that were already on the ally/eddie. No other characters can inflict a status effect and then immediately benefit from that effect within the same single action. Echo abilities from DDE, SSE or CPD can be activated the same round they are applied but that is not a negative status effects and it still requires a second action. If this Is not a bug then it needs to changed.
    Last edited by Stormseye; 10-04-2018 at 06:51 PM.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    Whenever Osiris or Sekemet or any other ally/eddie counters/revenges it will active Destiny but not so with Icarus. The only thing I could see is the process of abilities for Icarus in that

1)Deal magic Damage to all enemies

2) Inflict 2 Magic Burns for 2 Turns

3) Steal One Beneficial effect including Golden Buffs for each Magic Burn

So Icarus deals damage , activates Destiny, inflicts burns and then steals two benefits because of the burns. Thus Destiny is activated and then any buffs it generates are removed due to the 2 burns. Seems a bit too OP since all other characters that remove buffs like PoM and DDE deal damage first then remove the buffs so if the opponent had Perfect Immortality and you deal enough damage to kill the opponent he will still revive before the buff is removed. It would be much more in line if he inflicted the burns after removing buffs from any burns that were already on the ally/eddie. No other characters can inflict a status effect and then immediately benefit from that effect within the same single action. Echo abilities from DDE, SSE or CPD can be activated the same round they are applied but that is not a negative status effects and it still requires a second action. If this Is not a bug then it needs to changed.
    That definitely looks like a bug. I've passed the details on to our QA department.

Thanks!

-Kaz

OS
    iOS
    It is defo happening - seen it a few times myself.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496