OS
    Android

Is The Alchemist viable in PVP now ?

Since the buffs he received on the latest patch, do you guys think hes a good option in the Arena ? I was thinking on sharding him, but I'm still hesitant.
    Henrique07-3692

OS
    Android
    One of my troopers has him and other than a cool factor I'm not impressed with him. I even converted all my fragments that I had for him. I don't know if I made a mistake, but I can always work for him again. Do far don't regret it lol.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Henrique07 View Post
    Since the buffs he received on the latest patch, do you guys think hes a good option in the Arena ? I was thinking on sharding him, but I'm still hesitant.
    I have full shards on him with shadow and advantage talismans and his power move is devastating. Used with any character that grants perfect hit status or can grant echo will put him over the top. He is one of my favorite characters to use. He has it all. Healing, damage, positive effect transformation for the whole enemy team. Survivablity can be an issue but his fury and ghost status helps. I have a decent amount of relics for my teams but even without, he should be able to get you a fair amount of wins and iron coins to up your relics. Played correctly, he can wipe the entire floor.

OS
    Android
    Played correctly being the operative word, I just played a team with him in it I was surprised by just how much damage he did but when he decided to fury Sekhmet with perfect immunity, thorns and that +1 buff on her he not only killed himself he blew the whole team up, too much power is not always a good thing just ask G Lillith!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Alchemist, Hallowed, M Lilith, Prisoner. = you’re dead meat lol. At least with the defense I’ve been using.

OS
    Android
    Lots of high level defenses use him now so id say go for it. Hes also probably amazing on offense i just dunno i havent sharded mine yet. Hes not as great as some make him out to be though that ghost thing is basically a free win if it gets that far lol I only run Benjamin Breeg most of the time so theres that.

The cleanse thing is what makes him worthwhile its pretty busted

OS
    Android
    Just in case
    Breeg has a remove ghost for free that permakills them in one hit

OS
    Android
    The Alchemist has saved my ass and carried me through more battles than I can count. His power move is absolutely devastating, as it hits the whole enemy team (massive damage against high-health targets), heals your own team, and lets him attack again. His basic move transforms ALL negative effects on your ENTIRE team, including the silver ones, and sometimes removes (or maybe transforms, not sure) enemy golden effects (suck it, primordial teams!). Since his power move guarantees him an extra turn, you remove every single debuff on your team every turn as long as he isn't stunned or otherwise disabled.

Though personally, I'm not a fan of his fury move since I almost always have Breeg Eddie and the Clairvoyant on my team, so the inability to revive allies is a real blow to me. There are so many characters that can apply permadeath or remove ghost that it's just too great a risk for me unless I'm near the end of the battle -- in which case it can also save me from otherwise certain defeat.

One thing you really have to be careful of is NOT to use his power ability if your team is afflicted with Crave status. I literally killed my entire team once while facing Doomsday Eddie, and couldn't even be mad at myself because of how hard I started laughing when I realized what had happened.

Oh, and did I mention the Alchemist can also doom enemies with his power move? He literally has it all!
    Last edited by HeadOnFire; 02-18-2019 at 09:33 PM.
    Where I go, I do not know
    I only know the place I've been
    Like the eagle and the dove, flying so high on wings above
    When all you see can only bring you sadness
    Tell me what you can hear and then tell me what you see
    Everybody has a different way to view the world
    Somewhere there's someone dying in a foreign land
    Meanwhile the world is crying, "stupidity of man!"
    You tell me you're an unbeliever
    Spiritualist?
    Well me, I'm neither