OS
    iOS

Details for talisman effects

Where can I find the details for effects like “Void Shield”? I look on the equip screen where the effect is listed and the % chance for the effect to happen is listed. Do I need to have it on and look on a battle screen? I don’t want to have to do that for every talisman to find it what a shield does.

Thanks for any pointers.
    Name’s pronounced “Zoog-zwong

OS
    iOS
    Anyone? Mods? Devs? Bueller?

Are there Talisman descriptions other than in battle? Thanks!

Hi there Watchful Prism,

Currently the only places you can read these details are in the Set Effect description in the My Team screen, or when you hold down on the effect in battle in the character pop-up screen.

I hope that helps!

OS
    iOS
    And unfortunately, things like Zone talismans offer ZERO explanation anywhere. "Adds Zone Eater ability" .... yeah.. REAL descriptive there. NF sucks at documentation.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    And unfortunately, things like Zone talismans offer ZERO explanation anywhere. "Adds Zone Eater ability" .... yeah.. REAL descriptive there. NF sucks at documentation.
    I meant to reply to this before. There are full descriptions of all of the talisman effects on the actual battle screen when you hover over them, but unless you memorize them all it doesn't help when trying to equip them and move talismans around. They need to be right there on the same screen where it says "Adds Zone Eater Ability"

Incidentally, Zone Eater Talismans have the following description:
    Deals random damage to all enemies
    Inflicts exhaust, curse or silence on each enemy for 5 turns or doom for 2 turns
    Grant an extra turn to self and random ally.

Seems pretty useful for Gauntlet to equip on a low level character without many skills to offer.
    Name’s pronounced “Zoog-zwong

OS
    iOS
    I use zones a fair bit as got several sets! Gauntlet has also seen me use other four tally sets a bit too.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496