Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Angry Results after opening 53 rare souls

Yes, i have been saving 53 rare souls and what about the results? This is ridiculous guys, only 2 4* characters and one of them was a dupe, all the rest 3* dupes. Seriously devs? After spending almost 600k gold and using 53 rare souls only 2 4*????? Is this a joke? Im so pissed right now. I hope that you have better luck than me.

That is pretty unlucky :/ I've opened a lot more souls (hundreds) a lot more and have estimated the drop chances of a 4* are about 1 in 12. 5* are much rarer. Maybe 1 in 100-200.

Ya. I have opened more than that, that was the last batch that i saved. I hoped that saving many will change something but i see that it is useless

Lol, yeah. If it's anything like other random roll games, the rolls are independent. Summoning a bunch does not affect anything. They each have their own chance of rolling something. Having more souls just means you have a higher chance because you have more opportunities to roll, but that's it.

Wow.... and I got my Carriage Rider Eddie from a free rare soul obtained in a secret location....

Quote Originally Posted by Demoonchild View Post
    Wow.... and I got my Carriage Rider Eddie from a free rare soul obtained in a secret location....
    That's RNGesus for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Demoonchild View Post
    You can't talk, you have samurai, tailgunner, nomad, corrupt general, etc, lucky bas**** haha.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kulimar View Post
    That's RNGesus for you.
    LOL RNGesus
    Give me the sense to wonder, wonder if I'm free.

MadMax-8082

Wow I thought me opening 17 rare souls with all 3stars and spending 5000++ gunner assassin common soul with zero 3stars are bad...

OS
    iOS
    Don't really use the 5* I have much - Pharoah, Nomad and Alliance General as the main attacks are all single. Set up Pharoah as the champion so people can try him though with as decent talismans as I can really get. I am nowhere near getting a 5* Red Talisman yet no matter how much I farm though I haven't concentrated on doing Underworld Madness yet as I'm having fun playing around and leveling up all my other characters. I guess I've had decent luck with souls but really want to move Soldier Eddie to 5* if I ever can