Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I got lucky ass hell and got a 5* Samurai Eddie on my very second rare soul before I was even halfway through the first world on normal. I thought, "Wow it's easier to get 5*s than I thought" boy was I wrong. I've opened hundreds of rare souls through troopers, drops, and packs and i've only gotten three 4* souls. The rest all 3*. Guess I used up all my luck with Samurai Eddie...
    Dallas-6897
    Champion - Samurai Eddie

OS
    iOS
    It cant be that low of a chance to get 5* chars! I got allies general and warrior COTD last month and The Nomad 2 weeks ago! 100-200 is ridiculous! Its gotta be something like 1 every 50-70
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    It cant be that low of a chance to get 5* chars! I got allies general and warrior COTD last month and The Nomad 2 weeks ago! 100-200 is ridiculous! Its gotta be something like 1 every 50-70
    Oh, it can... And it is :/ I've opened a he'll of a lot of rare souls (I've lost count) and no 5*
    Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave, I don't wanna die, I'm a god why can't I live on!

Champions: Soldier Eddie (Lvl. 100), Assassin Possessed Mine (Lvl. 100), The Nomad (almost lvl. 100)

RisenOsiris-7856

OS
    iOS
    Damn, i guess im just lucky
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

Jajaja yes, I got lucky after lost my old account and start from the begining... anyway, I'm sure that now the drop rate of good chars (4*, 5*) from the rare souls is worst....

Strangely (yes strangely in the case of this game) i can't complain in regards to the soul drops i have gotten in this game. I expected much worse odds, but was lucky enough to get a warrior COTD early on, getting a Nomad after wards, many (MANY) 4 stars which can upgrade, but don't really see the point right now, as well as the 3 stars which are all easily up-gradable also. For statistics i need to add i'm level 80 right now.

Eddies have also dropped numerous times, with Carriage Rider, Mummy, Pharaoh, Visions, Soldier, Warrior, Speed of Light, Run to the Hills and Wicker Man (the collection) with Pharaoh and Visions dropping as 5 stars and the rest upgraded at a later stage (i think Mummy Eddie also dropped with 5 stars once, and 4 star the other two times).

In conclusion up to now i have gotten about 4-5 five star drops, which i don't consider as bad, since you can also upgrade you 4 star ones.

When it comes to summoning, i have created the impression that it depends on specific times per day. Before summoning i generally throw some smaller souls ~8-10, and if i don't get purple i proceed with rare souls. It generally gets results, since as i mentioned have gotten many 4 star duplicates up to now...

I should add that in terms of spending, i have only purchased the starter pack of this game (as a way of showing support to the development team) and due to preferring the challenge of competing without paying.

Right now i don't even feel like having more 5 stars drop (satisfied with COTD and Nomad and all the Sons that have dropped) and the whole focus (and trooper badges) befall towards those precious Skill Shards, which i have come to regret spending so many on Soldier Eddie, as Pharaoh Eddie and his fury ability has become THE SH*T! after the update, perfect for auto-farming madness underworld.

And i'm saying that, as i think there was also another small update which does not limit you anymore from purchasing trooper items only once per week, so with some quick calculations you might be able to get 2 or even maybe 3 shards every week, if your troopers are gentle enough in using your bad-ass maxed skill COTD every day, which they don't
    Last edited by Cthulhum; 08-30-2016 at 01:31 PM.
    Cthulhum-4956

Maxed Collection, feel free to PM me, to change leader:

Warrior Child of The Damned (Maxed Skills)
    Assassin Golden Son (Maxed Skills)
    Warrior Troll (Maxed Skills)
    Soldier Eddie (Maxed skills)
    Grim Reaper Eddie
    Carriage Rider Eddie
    Mummy Eddie
    Pharaoh Eddie
    Visions Eddie
    Alliance General
    Warrior Golden Son
    Gunner Golden Son
    Magus Allied Soldier
    The Nomad
    The Wicker Man

I've had horrible luck with getting the good rare characters. The best I've gotten is a Carraige Rider, and still looking for a decent ally other than the blue allied soldier.

I use all 50 troopers every day (except for when the game crashes), have 27 3* rainbow shards waiting to use for various other color upgrades, about 2.5 mil gold, and 2600 ironite. Crazy that I can't get a decent character to use this stuff on.

I want Cyborg Eddie so bad.
    Last edited by SrG; 09-02-2016 at 02:43 PM.

OS
    Android
    The spawn rate from any rare soul is just pants. I have gotten no five-stars and a four-star drop (Axis Bomber Boy-Assassin), EXACTLY ONCE... out of over a hundred RNG spins using the Book of Souls.

How about putting class-specific legendary souls in the store and selling them for Trooper badges? I've given up trying to gain a rare soul out of it and have resorted to farming skill shards from it.

How about publishing the odds of getting a particular level spawn from book of souls pane, and offer the ability to spend ironite to improve your chances or even outright guarantee a 4* spawn from a rare soul or a 5* from a legendary?

OS
    Android
    Here's some nice RNG cruelty:

Bought my 4th 10-rare-souls pack today and opened it.

My 3rd 5 star character!

AKA my third Pharaoh Dog King (also had 3 Pharaoh Dogs :/ )

And I'm a cat person...
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

Me too, i think only got 3 4* chars with all rare souls collected. too frustraiting not received a 5* char