OS
    iOS

Popping in to say hello!

Hey all! Just wanted to introduce myself to the forum. I'm a relatively new player, picking up after my younger brother, MisterEly, who quit a while ago.

A bit about me, I'm a lifetime Maiden fan, and a bassist. I'm Canadian-born, but I recently moved to Denver to attend Lincoln Tech. I'm still progressing through the game, and enjoying more than I thought I would. Cheers, everybody! \m/
    Started over due to many issues.

DoctorEly-4668

Scream For Me Eddie! \m/

Instagram: darian_ely

OS
    Android
    Welcome to the forums DoctorEly did you mean your brother was MasterEly or is Mister correct?
    Anyway welcome tons of good stuff to sift through here, plenty of great people with good attitudes and much help if you require help.

Cheers!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    Welcome to the forums DoctorEly did you mean your brother was MasterEly or is Mister correct?
    Anyway welcome tons of good stuff to sift through here, plenty of great people with good attitudes and much help if you require help.

Cheers!
    Thanks rags! He is, in fact, my brother. Spending time trying to get familiar with the forum, the state of the game, etc. Thanks for the warm welcome!