OS
    Android

Newer Players Team

I came across a level 38 player that had an DDE, Icarus, Dadaleus and Beast. Now that's a team to start with. I cant believe some of the teams from the lower level players. They may not have all the OP talis or many relis but it really makes it hard to start in the arena.

I thought the the arena was difficult when I started, but with all the OP talis and toons it could be a real turn off for newer players. Unless the new players are real lucky with sacrifices it could be a pay to compete game from the beginning.

OS
    Android
    I see more and more of these,scenarios too. My advanced relic collection and considerable library of sharded characters is beat by a newby who dropped serious coin on getting the newest overpowered offerings. There is an up-side to this: NF is earning their salaries from these power hungry people who spend to win. I can only afford to drop $10 a month on monthly ironite pack.

OS
    iOS
    they must be using more than 1000$ on begining...this is not for this thread but i must said that i have my new record droping G/A souls without red eyes,22 G/A rare souls without red eyes...DEVS your game mechanics are one big shit...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    they must be using more than 1000$ on begining...this is not for this thread but i must said that i have my new record droping G/A souls without red eyes,22 G/A rare souls without red eyes...DEVS your game mechanics are one big shit...
    I once dropped 40 rare G/A souls with no red eyes. Still not very happy about that.
    SDTull-9900

Banned
    DEVS your game mechanics are one big shit...

I think it is working as NF wants it. Give old players nothing and new players everything, so that they are competitive. If new players would get the same shit like old players, they would quit very fast, even with the bonus they get, they wouldn't have a chance.

OS
    Android
    I noticed the same. 24 rare souls without red eyes