OS
    Android

Question Sacrifice events

Been playing the game for a few weeks now - actually started at the tail end of the last sacrifice event (when I wasn't really sure what I was doing). I've built up a pretty solid team that I'm now working on tally-tuning.

So now I'm sitting on nearly 1K common souls (I've been grinding LoL10 almost every day it's open - never once picked up a rare from it despite the rare souls being in the loot table - but I digress)... Should I be saving them for the next sacrifice event?

How often do the sac events come around?

thanks!

Sac events have been happening once a month. Usually the sac event rewards are for lvl VI and up. you can use those common souls to get rares, sot, sow or fill up the vortex in the event

OS
    Android
    Yeah - every so often I'll grab an incomplete stack and throw them in the book, then spend the next hour dumping all the trash into the pit. Was a little surprised to pick up a total of 8 SoL Eddies in the course of a week... three of them in one pull!
    The dupes are crazy - I almost always get gunner golems from heroics... same pull every time, maybe one or two others. More fodder for the pit I suppose.

I'm grinding the snot out of LoL - gonna try and pick up as many Trolls and Liliths as I can to feed to the pit... hopefully I'll finally grab one of the event toons...