Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    No, the skill shards are not returned when you sac a fully sharded toon, just the talis.
    Sick-6808

OS
    Android
    another prof that NF lie to us since a long time .....
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    So, anyone else with more gold than Sick's 250M apart from me?

Surely there's a few of us out there, given that Crimson & Gold event a while ago...
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Too bad it is useless, they need to bring back gold shop or at least let us trade the mountains of junk for ironite.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Cefiar View Post

Surely there's a few of us out there, given that Crimson & Gold event a while ago...
    I'm sitting on 360M due to being a Distinguished Member of the Honorable Order of Gold and Crimson.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    I'm still on like 180mil I had around 250 but then I expanded my talisman inventory to 300 so it bit out a chunk of my treasure.

I certainly wouldn't mind a gold event but I may be conflicted if things end up costing like 50million for a legendary soul or something lmao.
    I feel like Smaug, greedily hoarding over his treasure, unwilling to part with a single piece of gold.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Cefiar View Post

318 million from the G&C sac club

OS
    iOS
    I probably would have been pretty high but over last few weeks I have spent a fortune on upgrading multiple sets of tallies and toons - it would be kind of cool to see who has the deepest/broadest roster of tallies at full or toons at full.

I was not even part of the crimson and gold thing - cant even remember what that was!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

That is just sick,Sick!!!
    Well done though, for freeing yourself from the slot machine! I guess that’s the only way to do it.
    I, same as Scott, am struggling to do so. i have spent over 1500$ on this shit (mostly on crazed streaks in the chase for an event character: Navigator-250+$=didn’t get him/Krampus&Edward-350$=didn’t get either).
    At least i have stopped investing cash after new years disappointment...

But to answer Rags question: i think investing $$$ decreases the drops even more, because they know that you are willing to try again...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    But to answer Rags question: i think investing $$$ decreases the drops even more, because they know that you are willing to try again...
    That was exactly my experience as well. Whenever I spent money on the game, I had the feeling that the app got greedy and wanted more.
    Sick-6808