Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Sacrifice - Level God

I read a discussion in another thread about whether new players get better characters than old players or not. What is better to check this than an unused account with almost all of the cool characters fully sharded?

WARNING: If you are faint-hearted, stop reading here.

Today I sacrificed all of my characters except the last Ed. I received over 700 rare G/A souls, 300 rare souls, 50 legendary souls and lots of class specific souls.

Legendary Souls: 50 of them did not give a single 5* !
    Rare G/A: 700 dropped only six 5* chars! Beast Ed being the only new and powerful among them.
    The other souls: What a surprise - just crap.

The only new character out of more than 1.000 souls was a single Doomsday Ed!

Sorry to repeat myself devs, but it is obvious that you are cheating about the odds. 1.000 souls should be a statistically significant number.

Screenshots of proof will follow.
    Sick-6808

OS
    Android
    I think that since we are in the middle of an event with Rare souls being the focal point, the drop odds have been tweaked in order for players to spend on ironite and acquire more souls.

I started out hot but by the time I was done, nothing of note. I think your outcome would have been different if you had sacrificed tomorrow.

Everyone should know by now that this is what it is. A way to separate you from your money. If you're okay with that, continue, if you're not then you should quit.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    i see so many new players with all new toons and me none of them = for me yes
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Wow. Only Iron Eddie survived, Sick just wonder how many skill shards you got from xx number of tier 7 and vortexes? You must be playing MSF with Slauki to have disposed of this account. So much time to build and poof gone 4ever. This morning within 15 minutes I got Visions from a rare soul and Cyborg from single rare g/a. Then sometimes a month with the infamous shit-dupes!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
    Sick just wonder how many skill shards you got from xx number of tier 7s!
    I have sold nearly 400 skill shards yesterday. By the way, I am probably the richest player now. 250 Mio. Gold.
    Sick-6808

OS
    Android
    Sick It makes me wonder if the old saying on these forums "pay to play" has any bearing on the outcome of all those soul drops?
    Were you an active financial contributor? Mmmm maybe that's not a good question either... it's just I always had a silly theory that how much and how often we spend dollars would amount to the likelihood of nabbing a cool character.

I already know the answer to that one...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Only 250M? :P
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    WOW, these are heavy numbers!!!
    You should start a new account to see how fast you can get the characters again

I opened more rare souls than I planned. Maybe around 80 and I got Zero 5* and only a handful of 4*. Some stacks of 10 rares gave no red eyes at all in a row. So obviously the drop rate was reduced during the event. What an evil move, but are we really surprised? I also was quite unlucky with the IC drops. Most stacks of 10 rares gave ~160 IC. Disappointing.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Guys, who do you consider a new player?
    I played a couple of months when the game was launched until LOL was added. I decided to comeback again this spring around end of April as far as I remember. I cannot really can't complain about pulling new eddies and toons, but sometimes I get nothing too. For example, I don't have Beast Eddie, I got only Osiris out of the egypt gods, no Icarus and Daedalus. By now from events I have pulled Doomsday, Osiris, Redan and I think Benjamin(not sure about him). I still miss Edward, Rainamker, Cyborg, Hallowed, Samurai, Alliance General , Prisoner and some more toons, but these are top of the mind for me now.

OS
    iOS
    OK, I promised some pics.

An Ultimate Sacrifice with 184.650 essence.

Name:  IMG_0915.jpg
Views: 439
Size:  211.7 KB
    Sick-6808