Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Be careful. The reward for such kind of sacrifices is always the same.

Name:  IMG_0916.jpg
Views: 352
Size:  98.6 KB
    Sick-6808

OS
    iOS
    It was so hard to get them.

Name:  IMG_0923.jpg
Views: 358
Size:  221.4 KB
    Sick-6808

OS
    iOS
    If you need gold, just sell some talis.

Name:  IMG_0922.jpg
Views: 332
Size:  83.3 KB
    Sick-6808

OS
    iOS
    He is a lonely boy now.

Name:  IMG_0942.jpg
Views: 327
Size:  151.4 KB
    Sick-6808

OS
    Android
    What are your plans with one Eddie? Are you going to rebuild, or delete and start over?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckFinn150 View Post
    What are your plans with one Eddie? Are you going to rebuild, or delete and start over?
    I already deleted the app again. Everything I loved about the game in the beginning is gone. P2W is not what I am looking for.
    Sick-6808

OS
    iOS
    You really did go for it Sick - I can see why too to be honest. I have contemplated it a fair bit from time to time but just always stopped myself from deleting it or from clearing out as i have spent a fair bit on the game over the last couple of years and I just cant do it due to the sepnd and time invested so I take a chill pill and relax about it all. It has worked so far but just keen to see soem new content - they are , as ever, taking their time to get new stuff out but one thing is for sure, they have to make money so P2W has to be the only way forward for them to make it all work for the long term of the game.

All be sorry to see you go Sick - you are top player and your posts have always been a good read.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Thanks Scott. I guess I just lost faith that anything new will ever come. Yesterday, when I reinstalled the app, I saw that Gauntlet is still in Beta mode. Probably it will be forever. This way the devs don’t have to care about the bugs. In the State of the Nation post early this year they promised that Night City was going to be launched this year. Let’s see, it is still 9 weeks to go. Didn’t they talk about a way of ingame communication with your troopers as well? They will be really busy until Christmas I guess.
    Sick-6808

OS
    Android
    Perhaps you would have received better rewards if you had waited for the sacrifice event? But I can see how it could be discouraging. Did you leverage your normal soul sacrifices for more chances at rares in the rewards?

OS
    Android
    Do you get the skill shards back? I have always wondered. I have been slaving away at this game for a long time and your numbers are mind boggling!