Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Character Fragment Event, featuring the DEBUT Sentinel Troll

Crush the Lord of Light for Soul Fragments to earn a guaranteed 4★ character!

From now until October 11th, 5 PM PT, each battle in the Lord of Light dungeons has a chance of dropping Troll Soul Fragments. Collect 200 and you can redeem them in the Book of Souls’ Fragments screen for your very own 4★ Sentinel Troll!

The Sentinel Troll joins the cast as a new 4★ Sentinel in Legacy of the Beast. This beastly support unit full heals and grants immunity to any ally inflicted with permadeath. He also does multi-target magic damage that grants a Random Offensive effect and Increased Accuracy to allies, while removing beneficial effects and inflicting Smite, Curse, or Ignite on enemies. As a bonus, all of his attacks prevent slept targets from being awoken when he hits them, making him a great ally to pair with characters that inflict Sleep and Perfect Sleep.

Normally, when the fragments drop, you’ll earn 5 or 10 fragments, but if you’re lucky, you could earn 50 fragments from one battle, so don’t be afraid of that 200 requirement! Additionally, you can earn as many Troll Souls as you can collect the fragments for, so feel free to grab some extras for your next big Sacrifice!

SPECIAL EVENT ADDITIONS: For the duration of this event, the Lord of Light dungeons also have the following changes:

• Lilith Soul Fragments are available from all floors of the Lord of Light dungeons! Lilith Soul Fragments are a recurring fragment that is periodically featured in events, and may require you to collect them from multiple events in order to have enough to redeem a soul. Collect 500 for a guaranteed 5★ Lilith!
    • All Lord of Light dungeons will also have a 3x chance of dropping Rare Souls! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to get more Rare Souls while getting your guaranteed 4★ character!

Finally, we have a few deals available in the store to help with getting and gearing up a Troll:

• Get a FREE 10 Troll Soul Fragments to start you off!
    • Grab the “Sentinel Experience Pack”! This provides Ironite to help farm more fragments, a bit of gold, 5★ XP Shards, and Skill Shards to power up a new Troll!
    • Various talisman packs are also available that work well with an Troll, including Predator Talismans and the debut Sustaining Talismans!

Sustaining Talismans are green talismans with a 2 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip a full set to Heal all allies for 3% of MAX HP every turn. These talismans will also heal for an additional 3% for every Beneficial Effect currently on you.

Predator Talismans are blue talismans with a 2 set effect. Equip a full set to have a chance to inflict Smite when you do a perfect basic attack, and do additional damage to Smited enemies!

Please note that after the conclusion of this event, collecting more Troll Soul Fragments will not be possible, but any extras you have can be converted to Precious Soul Fragments. Additionally, this character is not available in any other souls, so if you miss your chance to recruit him, it may be a very long time until you get another chance!

OS
    Android
    Sustaining Talismans + Destiny Talismans? Wow-wee that sounds busted. Count me in.

Also, the Sentinel Troll sounds like a pretty good character, GG.

I find that equipping them on Edward the Great is a fantastic combo. He will continually gain and extend buffs from the Destiny Talismans and eventually he'll just be untouchable, and he's massively healing the team because of all the buffs he has.

Something tells me it's time to bring out a silver heal block effect because damn..
    Last edited by Amarthir; 10-09-2018 at 01:38 AM.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Stats @ lvl 100
    HP 9255, ATK 228, DEF 436, MAGIC 751, MR 430, SPECIAL 398.

Skills
    Basic: Mounting Dread - 3 hits Magic damage to all enemies. Grant a Random Offensive Effect to self & Random ally for 2 turns. 35% chance to grant Increased Accuracy to all allies for 2 turns. 35% chance for an Extra Turn. Attack will not wake enemies inflicted with Sleep. Shards: 4, Dmg +15%, Dmg +20%, Dmg +25%, Dmg +25%
    Power: Touch Of Evil - 3 hits Magic damage to all enemies. Remove 1 Golden Effect from all enemies. Inflict Curse, Smite or Ignite on each enemy for 2 turns. 25% chance for an Extra Turn. Attack will not wake enemies inflicted with Sleep. Shards: 4, Dmg +15%, Dmg +20%, Dmg +25%, Dmg +25%
    Passive: Full Heal and grant Immunity to any ally inflicted with Permadeath at the start of your turn.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Just a note: when I loaded the game this morning (06.30 UK time, about 2 hours ago) I spent about 200 SoT on LoL and didn't get any fragments; either Troll or Lilith. I checked the store and there were still the Iron Eddie power up packs available, no Troll items at all. I restarted the game and the Troll items appeared in the store and I was suddenly able to get fragments (85 Troll and about 30 Lilith from 60 SoT), so check the store to see if your game is up to date before spending all your SoT for no fragments!
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonmat89 View Post
    Just a note: when I loaded the game this morning (06.30 UK time, about 2 hours ago) I spent about 200 SoT on LoL and didn't get any fragments; either Troll or Lilith. I checked the store and there were still the Iron Eddie power up packs available, no Troll items at all. I restarted the game and the Troll items appeared in the store and I was suddenly able to get fragments (85 Troll and about 30 Lilith from 60 SoT), so check the store to see if your game is up to date before spending all your SoT for no fragments!
    Same happened to me, loaded the game at 5am GMT, went to sleep, no frags until I restarted the game...
    desprezo-9297, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    iOS
    500 SoT = 310 Troll fragments ,4 rare souls and 100 Lilith fragments

LOL LV10

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by desprezo View Post
    Same happened to me, loaded the game at 5am GMT, went to sleep, no frags until I restarted the game...
    I actually restart the game everyday at Reset ;-)
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    I actually restart the game everyday at Reset ;-)
    ...plus "force quit" and at least before a new event starts I clear the cache. I recommend this as the default routine.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    I exit the game every time I play. Takes longer to start, but seems the only way I can reliably log all trooper badges received.
    Yeah, I have a spreadsheet log with every badge received every day; I know exactly who the slackers are.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post

Sustaining Talismans are green talismans with a 2 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip a full set to Heal all allies for 3% of MAX HP every turn. These talismans will also heal for an additional 3% for every Beneficial Effect currently on you.
    I just read this. I hope no reasonable player buys these things. This constant introduction of talismans with exaggerated influence on general game mechanics exclusively for real money must stop! This is pure poison for the game fun and the already bad balance in the game. The list of unavailable talismans is already incredibly long. Question to the developers: When will all these be available in BNW, Night City and / or Silent Planet?
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020