Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonek View Post
    hi troopers, do you advice me pls in which level i can earn maximum gold? e.g. in lord of flies when i kill th ekiller beast i eran aprox. 13K gold is any better level when can i earn more gold? thanks 4 anwer
    The best place for gold is the level BEFORE Killer Beast in Night City
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

On madness, the level before the "Lord of the Flies" (don't remember the exact name, quite possibly "Words of Warning") gives more gold per SoT (around 21k as a reward + 5,5k for completion). Ironite return is terrible tho.
    If you want to economize, go for "Powerslave" on madness - it drops only 7k, but costs 4 SoT per run... you can actually get some ironite back and level up some sac fodder in the meantime.
    Other than that, I'd say Cosmic Dungeon all the way.
    Jurand-3717 / The EXORCISTS Clan

Currently accepting NEW members, visit our post for more info:
    https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...ation-JOIN-NOW!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Malilpio View Post
    If you want to economize, go for "Powerslave" on madness - it drops only 7k, but costs 4 SoT per run... you can actually get some ironite back and level up some sac fodder in the meantime.
    Exactly that. On daily dungeon you get over 84k gold for 30 SoT (madness 3 times playable per key = 90 SoT). That’s unbeatable. Don’t know exactly about weekly dungeon. Definitely play both, cause other rewards are great too. I often get 25 Ironit + 25 SoT and/ or FCs/ SoW/ Cosmic soul fragments/ precious souls/ skill shards per run on daily dungeon. Means you often even don’t have to invest in Ironit for SoT to play all your troopers (only original 3/ 4 Star characters are allowed here and most have 5* Ed champs) or even another key. I play both dungeons on madness with only original 3* chars. Not very difficult. If you need team recommendations dragonek I may help you or you can take a look in here >>> https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...ys-Cheat-Sheet <<<
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    I only got 18k gold and 25 ironite this morning from my daily key so ymmv.

But hey I also got 18 sands of war (and 0 sands of time) to add to my over 7000, so I've got that going for me.

EDIT: I'm an idiot. I got 180k. I keep forgetting that they finally updated the gold count to not have 3 decimal places.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Malilpio View Post
    On madness, the level before the "Lord of the Flies" (don't remember the exact name, quite possibly "Words of Warning") gives more gold per SoT (around 21k as a reward + 5,5k for completion). Ironite return is terrible tho.
    If you're using just your free SOT and not spending Ironite for refills, then a mix of Powerslave and Words of Warning is the way to go. Run most of your Troopers in Powerslave, then switch to Words of Warning with the leftover SOT.

If you're spending Ironite for refills, then Cosmic Talisman all the way.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Beddie View Post
    The best place for gold is the level BEFORE Killer Beast in Night City
    While this is true, the difference between Words of Warning and Lord of the flies is generally abut 2-3K gold, not a whole lot. When you factor in that LotF is a 1-2 second battle compared to roughly 20 seconds for WoW, that can make that 2-3k gold less appealing at times. And with the now horrible 10 second repeat delay...... yeah....

Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    I only got 18k gold and 25 ironite this morning from my daily key so ymmv.
    I find if I load a mega-refill of SOT and then burn as many Daily keys as I can in a row my rewards are much, much better. I typically make back the 150 ironite for the refill, then some, sometimes much more than the 150. To this end.. I rarely used Daily/Weekly keys and allow them to collect for a few weeks at a time.
    Last edited by Yup; 04-29-2020 at 07:12 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I find if I load a mega-refill of SOT and then burn as many Daily keys as I can in a row my rewards are much, much better. I typically make back the 150 ironite for the refill, then some, sometimes much more than the 150.
    My current daily pattern, only using free SOT:

- Hard stop at noon Eastern after running the last Skull Quests.
    - At the 8PM Eastern reset, do the Skull Quests and the Daily Dungeon with Troopers.
    - Save 5 Troopers for the remaining Skull Quests.
    - Powerslave with the rest of the Troopers, leveling up ride-along toons.
    - BNW with the surplus SOT 'cause I always need runes.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    iOS
    I'm constantly dismayed at how little one can actually accomplish with the free SOT. Sure run troopers... but if you don't need or want anything in the trooper store, even that becomes pointless (other than supporting your troopers).
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Over the past few days, I've burned through a bunch of Daily and Weekly Keys. These are my Ironite returns. The amounts are net of any Ironite used for SoT refills. It is my ending balance minus my beginning balance:

70 Daily Keys: 780 Ironite
    30 Weekly Keys: 730 Ironite

I didn't keep track of other drops, except for the 90+ Precious Souls.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I'm constantly dismayed at how little one can actually accomplish with the free SOT. Sure run troopers... but if you don't need or want anything in the trooper store, even that becomes pointless (other than supporting your troopers).
    Huh. I feel like I accomplish a lot. I get some gold, I level up some toons, and - most importantly - I don't spend Ironite. I simply don't spend Ironite when there isn't an event to incentivize it.
    Satan81-5023