Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    OS
    Android
    Powerslave is a good place to spend low amounts of ironite and get good returns. Ironite and SoT returns are between 30-50 % each. One normal refill goes a long way for gold, leveling and other low level mats.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    You really can't run any Frontier dungeon on the free SOT. Well, I guess you can for ~10 runs. I think what gets me is with the free SOT it's a 10 minute diversion every like, 6 hours. I mean, Candy Crush has more playability than that.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Hello everybody! Newish player here.
    reading most of your comments I was wondering: if FC coins are so important and hard to get by, is it useful to buy them with ironite on the cosmos store at 1 ironite per fc ? It says limited time so I don’t if it’s really worth it ...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Salchotron View Post
    Hello everybody! Newish player here.
    reading most of your comments I was wondering: if FC coins are so important and hard to get by, is it useful to buy them with ironite on the cosmos store at 1 ironite per fc ? It says limited time so I don’t if it’s really worth it ...
    It’s been in the store for ages so I don’t think it’s limited
    Is it worth getting? Depends really on how much Ironite you have and how easy you can get it
    (Here’s a tip, run Labyrinth)
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    Android
    Your ironite is needed for everything, if you convert it to FC's you cannot undo that, eventually your ironite spent in dungeons and events will give you the FC's on the rewards.
    Its limited time but it's already there for at least almost 1 year. If you are a pay user that is the easy way to get all the Frontier characters.

I only use it when im almost to get 1 character and i need the character and i have a lot of ironite stored (wich is never ... there is never enough ironite).

OS
    iOS
    DON'T bother spending ironite on FC. You can get FC by running dungeons.. the ironite is better spent on SOT refills to run dungeons that drop FC - and other goodies. But that's just my opinion.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Thank you all for your advice. At first I didn’t know how scarce the ironite would become, and playing for less than a month I still have a small rooster and not enough leveled up talis to get me through dungeons I think, they seem quite difficult at the moment without high end characters.... which dungeons would you recommend at first ?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    DON'T bother spending ironite on FC. You can get FC by running dungeons.. the ironite is better spent on SOT refills to run dungeons that drop FC - and other goodies. But that's just my opinion.
    Can totally confirm that. I spent almost all my Ironite on SoT. And never, and I can’t say that clear enough, NEVER spent it on event souls, until you are sure, you can get the event character from fragments you get when opening event souls (usually it’s 750 fragments, sometimes even more, so you would need 75 event souls. Getting 10 free from different achievements means you need to buy 65 = 5.900 Ironite) AND you want that character really badly! Anyway I did that very rarely cause it’s a waste of Ironite imo and characters come back in heroic souls/ purchase for FCs...
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Salchotron View Post
    Thank you all for your advice. At first I didn’t know how scarce the ironite would become, and playing for less than a month I still have a small rooster and not enough leveled up talis to get me through dungeons I think, they seem quite difficult at the moment without high end characters.... which dungeons would you recommend at first ?
    Without a lot of high powered characters, you might look at the Raven's Alter dungeon. It drops decent rewards and is restricted to 4 star characters only. So it becomes more about talismans to a degree. Frozen Wasteland normal/hard may be good as well.
    CLANLESS