Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Very good insights, Fudjo! My strategies are changing similarly, especially around ironite hoarding.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    End of the month today, so double dip on trooper badge rewards this week.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by infinite dreamer View Post
    End of the month today, so double dip on trooper badge rewards this week.
    Thanks for the reminder! Speaking of asset management, what are long-time players doing with Trooper badges these days? I have a huge stash with nothing to spend them on. Regular Souls are great, especially during Sacrifice events. They provide the best essence return per badge, by far. But, it takes forever to buy the Regular Souls one at a time. I wish we had a 99x stack option.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    I always buy the class character fragments for long term sacrifice fodder. I also get regular and g/a souls sometimes cause they can be useful. That's mostly it. (Also the precious fragments for hearts or idols and trooper fragments.)
    Last edited by infinite dreamer; 01-31-2019 at 06:57 PM. Reason: forgot to add something
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    Thanks for the reminder! Speaking of asset management, what are long-time players doing with Trooper badges these days? I have a huge stash with nothing to spend them on. Regular Souls are great, especially during Sacrifice events. They provide the best essence return per badge, by far. But, it takes forever to buy the Regular Souls one at a time. I wish we had a 99x stack option.
    I've just been stockpiling Trooper badges, really. My expectation is that they'll eventually change up what's available in the Trooper store. I still buy the Trooper Soul fragments for the eventual Frontier Coins and sacrifice fodder. I've mostly stopped buying skill shards 'cause I've accumulated so many from sacrifice events.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    I've just been stockpiling Trooper badges, really. My expectation is that they'll eventually change up what's available in the Trooper store. I still buy the Trooper Soul fragments for the eventual Frontier Coins and sacrifice fodder. I've mostly stopped buying skill shards 'cause I've accumulated so many from sacrifice events.
    Thanks! Exactly the same here on every point (except for occasionally buying regular souls for sacrifice events, when I feel like I can tolerate spending the time it takes).
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Sent you a request.

Hope you already have a slot for me.

Tks

OS
    iOS
    Woah. Neat. Guess i really should stop buying souls huh?
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    Just a heads up for end of the month trooper badges.

OS
    Android
    I'm sure a lot of players thought of this, but it's not a bad idea to buy the 1-day XP boost in the events section of the store to level up some characters/sacrifice fodder/Eddie dupes during the Lord of Light fragment event (grind), assuming it starts at the changeover today.