Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 183
  1. #151
    Senior Member druid138's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,325
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin85london View Post
    Attachment 4950

    My guess is that she's a real team support
    Shaolin - can you post a picture of her without the stats box?
    druid138-6195
    Magma Beast Eddie
    We are not worthy
    in your black and blazing eyes

  2. #152
    Senior Member Shaolin85london's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    Shaolin - can you post a picture of her without the stats box?
    Name:  Screenshot_20181016-162643.jpg
Views: 123
Size:  950.7 KB

    Looks like her leg cross the bike body lmao

  3. #153
    Senior Member druid138's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,325
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin85london View Post
    Looks like her leg cross the bike body lmao
    Thanks for posting!
    druid138-6195
    Magma Beast Eddie
    We are not worthy
    in your black and blazing eyes

  4. #154
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    724
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin85london View Post
    Name:  Screenshot_20181016-162643.jpg
Views: 123
Size:  950.7 KB

    Looks like her leg cross the bike body lmao
    How come you have 100 fragments?

  5. #155
    Member Henrique07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin85london View Post

    Looks like her leg cross the bike body lmao
    Can you post a picture of Final Frontier Eddie as well ?
    Henrique07-3692

  6. #156
    Senior Member Shaolin85london's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    How come you have 100 fragments?
    Got the gauntlet pack, chasing valor talisman, then realized u get ffe and Charlotte frags as well

  7. #157
    Senior Member Shaolin85london's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Henrique07 View Post
    Can you post a picture of Final Frontier Eddie as well ?
    Name:  Screenshot_20181016-172258.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  991.9 KB

    Here you go, he looks badass

  8. #158
    Member Henrique07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    41
    Thanks man !
    Henrique07-3692

  9. #159
    Senior Member rags-6094's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,387
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin85london View Post
    Got the gauntlet pack, chasing valor talisman, then realized u get ffe and Charlotte frags as well
    I did exactly the same thing!
    The way your going in gauntlet you won't need those frags you'll just get the whole soul! Hope you can do it!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

    Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

  10. #160
    Senior Member Shaolin85london's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    I did exactly the same thing!
    The way your going in gauntlet you won't need those frags you'll just get the whole soul! Hope you can do it!
    Yeah I don't really need frags, I was delighted with valor talisman full set (3nd one) which I haven't got on the own arena event. Well sow and ss are never enough too...no regrets here, I'm happy to get these strategical packs. Cheers

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •