Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

All Hallowed Event (Sacrifice) - Earn bonus rewards from all Sacrifice Tiers!

Get Haunted Souls from Sacrifice to earn Haunted Pumpkins, Hallowed Eddie Fragments + MORE

From now until October 18th, 5 PM PT, the Haunted Soul has become available! The Haunted Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees 1 of 5 classes of Haunted Pumpkin!

This soul is your exclusive chance to earn:

*New 4★Haunted Pumpkins (Gunner): Has Higher Essense Value than normal pumpkins
    *New 4★Haunted Pumpkins (Assassin): Has Higher Essense Value than normal pumpkins
    3★ Haunted Pumpkins (Warrior, Magus, Sentinel): High value sacrifice fodder, especially if leveled up and evolved The higher your pumpkin’s level, the more Sacrifice essence they'll yield!. This Essense Bonus will last throughout the month of October for Halloween.

BONUS: In addition to pumpkins, every Haunted Soul summoned is guaranteed to grant 10 Hallowed Eddie Soul Fragments, PLUS 1 bonus reward, randomly selected from the following items:
    • Frontier Coins x10
    • Gold x75,000
    • Legendary Soul Fragment x 25
    • Ironite x10
    • Mythical Soul Fragment x15
    • Heroic Fragment x25

The first way you can get Haunted Souls is from the Sacrifice feature. You can now get Haunted Soul Fragments or Haunted Souls as a bonus from each tier of Sacrifice, in addition to normal sacrifice rewards:

• Tier I sacrifices have a bonus of 3 Haunted Soul Fragments
    • Tier II sacrifices have a bonus of 13 Haunted Soul Fragments
    • Tier III sacrifices have a bonus of 65 Haunted Soul Fragments
    • Tier IV sacrifices have a bonus of 180 Haunted Soul Fragments
    • Tier V sacrifices have a bonus of 3 Haunted Souls
    • Tier VI sacrifices have a bonus of 5 Haunted Souls
    • Tier VII sacrifices have a bonus of 8 Haunted Souls
    • Vortexes have a bonus of 10 Haunted Souls (in addition to normal Vortex rewards and normal sacrifice rewards)

The second way you can earn Haunted Souls is from our Sacrifice themed Event Challenges. Meet the requirements to earn up to 11 Haunted Souls, 1 Full Set of Nightmare Talismans, plus other rewards!

Nightmare Talismans are purple talismans with a 3 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip a full set to have a chance to inflict Perfect Sleep on Perfect Basic Attacks, which prevents sleeping enemies from taking a turn so long as they don’t take damage!

Did you know you can double your rewards for a sacrifice? Doing a sacrifice with a higher amount of essence than the minimum required gives you a chance of getting double rewards based on how much you’ve exceeded the essence requirement. If you double the essence required for a tier, you’ll be guaranteed to get double the rewards!
    Last edited by Kaz_LOTB; 10-13-2018 at 04:46 PM.

OS
    Android
    What a nice event, I'm getting so many Eddies I didn't have before !
    Henrique07-3692

OS
    Android
    I did a tier 7 sacrifice and vortex and received the proper rewards. I did 2 tier 6 sacrifices with no haunted souls given. Be careful of your sacrifices.

OS
    iOS
    Well, I did not get any 5-star characters beside a 5-star gold idol but I got a Doomsday Eddie so happy about that.

OS
    Android
    How disappointing, I was hoping for like 30 pumpkin souls per sacrifice lmao. Jokes aside this event was very nice. I managed to get nearly 3 ring fills and got a Hallowed soul and mythical soul that I will save for when someone new comes out plus a bunch of souls of all kinds that will be saved as well. And out of all the commotion I pulled Icarus yaaayyyy..... I capped 2,000 heroic fragments which really makes me wish I could redeem them all at once instead of like 40 times.

All in all this event was a personal success since I got Icarus and I'm so ready for the Gauntlet event featuring Charlotte the Harlot. If I had to guess I would guess it will start on Sunday since that's when Gauntlet resets
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    This event is fantastic.

Definitely level up the pumpkins. Definitely evolve the 3-star pumpkins and level them up to 80. 6 of those gets you another Tier 6 sacrifice, which gets you...another 5 pumpkins. So long as your gold and your XP shards hold out, you'll cash in handsomely.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    iOS
    One of the best events ever and I am still dropping souls but so far

60 SoW
    40 SoT
    8 Vortex Fills
    So many Legendary Souls - I really lost count
    2 PoM - First time ever from Legendary Soul!!! It can happen! Both of them from Legendary
    Beast Eddie x2
    Samurai Eddie - from a random War Soul
    6 Hallowed Eddie so far including a random one from Rare G/A soul
    Aces High Eddie - 2 total and one from Legendary Soul!! Unbelievably
    Benjamin Breeg Eddie x3
    Pharaoh Dog King x2
    Vanpire Hunter Eddie
    Seventh Son Eddie - Random Magus Soul
    Rainmaker Eddie
    Magus Droid from Legendary I did not have!

AND from a random Rare soul

Icarus!!

What a great event so far. This is day one!

I want to keep sacrificing BUT everyone needs to consider the next event is Gauntlet so at what point do you keep instead of sacrificng....
    Last edited by Stormseye; 10-12-2018 at 04:14 AM.

OS
    Android
    This event makes me think of the Vladimir Lenin quote:

There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Definitely don't evolve the pumpkins to 5-star. The essence value only goes up to 3600 at Level 1 for the red, green, and blue ones. Stick to 4-star.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    iOS
    I finally got Clansman and a second Nomad from Legendary.
    Last edited by AcesHigh189; 10-12-2018 at 04:22 AM.