Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    For 3-star pumpkins whats the best option for sacrifice? Let's just say that I do not want to burn any more xp shards on them as I am running low and do not want to resort to the 5-star xp shard.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesHigh189 View Post
    For 3-star pumpkins whats the best option for sacrifice? Let's just say that I do not want to burn any more xp shards on them as I am running low and do not want to resort to the 5-star xp shard.
    If you're convinced to not use any XP shards, I'd use 9x level 1 for a Tier 5. You'll get 3 of them back.

I'd suggest farming LoL as much as possible to allow you to level them a little. Remember that essence scales linearly with level, not with XP shards. You get the biggest essence boost for the first XP shard you use. So, one option to be stingy with XP shards is to level them to about level 34 (I think - game isn't open at the moment to verify). That should only take 4-5 shards instead of the 15 to get them to level 60. Doing that should allow you to hit Tier 5 with 7 pumpkins, rather than 9, without burning too many shards.
    Last edited by druid138; 10-14-2018 at 01:39 AM. Reason: Corrected some math
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    Thanks for the help
    Last edited by AcesHigh189; 10-14-2018 at 01:41 AM. Reason: Realised I wrote a dumb question

OS
    Android
    And when levelling them to 29 that would be on 3 star right
    Yes, 3* level 29 can be attained with 3x 3* XP shards.

Note that I edited my prior post to fix some math.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    Thanks again. Sorry for all the questions but this event has really sucked me into the game. I just want to make sure I do the right thing.

OS
    Android
    Thanks again. Sorry for all the questions but this event has really sucked me into the game. I just want to make sure I do the right thing.
    Happy to help anytime. You could also choose to use probably only 1 XP shard on each of 8 pumpkins and get a Tier 5. Those first few shards you use on a character have a huge effect essence wise.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    This maybe the best event ever, happy because finally just got DDE. Still have many G/A pumpkins to summon and many 5 star and 4 star dupes for next sacrifice event. No more xp shards though.
    I am levelling up 4* pumpkins to 5*stars, their essence value is 5600. Also leveling 3* pumpkins to 60 and reach 1500 essence and summoning them individually, that gives one rare soul on average.
    Around 260 SoW and no time to use them.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    Hey R1ck me too no DDE and hundreds of souls I've gone through... incidentally I'm playing your defence at moment...
    I'm in the same situation, over 12 vortex fills, and still no DDE for me. But still, I got almost all Eddies I didn't have before.
    Henrique07-3692

OS
    Android
    I really have no idea how many vortex fills I've gotten. I know that I've scored 5 Alchemists in this event so far. You only get 10-25 Alchemist fragments per vortex and an Alchemist soul is 150 fragments, so ... lots. :P

I do know that I've collected about 350 skill shards too, which means Iv'e got all my Eddies and a lot of my non-Eddies fully sharded, and I've still got about 100 left.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    iOS
    Okay, so I have got about 11 pumpkins 7 which are ready to go. If I sacrifice the 7 I get 3 in return (not 6) which will be used for the next sacrifice. The only thing is when I run out of pumpkins. I really want to keep saving souls but looks like I got no other option. I currently got 2 hallowed souls, 88 rare souls, 68 rare gunner and assassin souls and 14 legendary waiting to be redeemed. Any advice?
    Last edited by AcesHigh189; 10-14-2018 at 09:21 AM. Reason: Made it more clear