Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Nice event. I burned nearly all my money and exp shards. Got 80 skill shards. 2 Hallowed Eddies, 3 Aces High Eddies, Edward the Great, 2 Vampire Hunters and Benjamin Breeg.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Great event. Got the same questions as blade....When this event is over, what happens to the souls and fragments?
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    Android
    Was a little disapointed in the beginning but after have pulled Icarus... everything looks better:
    I sacrificied (all dupes or acquired in the sac) Edward, Piece of Mind, Clansman, Ace High, 2 Carriage Eddie, Eternity, 2 Benjamin Breeg, Vision, 2 Iron Eddie, Crusader, 2 Beast, 2 Hallowed, 4 sentinel Lilith, 2 magus Lilith, 1 warrior Lilith, 2 warrior cotd, magus cotd, Bastion, Alchemist, +80 pumpkins (& still have +60 to sac), XXX common souls. I did also 4 vortex (and got 31 SS).
    All I will keep is the collection of the 5 Pumpkins, Icarus & the gunner undead rescuer.
    A good event after all
    Last edited by kgk56; 10-12-2018 at 12:53 PM.
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Have been busy sacrificing for the last 5 hrs (after about 30 mins earlier in the day) and doesn't look like I'll be stopping anytime soon.

So far I've gotten 3 Alchemists (fragments), 2 Mythical souls (fragments), >10 Hallowed souls (fragments), >50 legendary souls (fragments), >400 Heroic souls (fragments), >1000 GA's and >3000 Rares (vortexes, tier rewards) plus some number of Warrior/Magus/Sentinel souls (tier rewards).

So far it's cost me 30 Million gold so far (so I now have less gold than Sick).

I still have yet to redeem in the book:
    7 Hallowed souls
    2 Mythical souls
    12 Sentinel souls
    25 Legendary souls
    227 Rare souls
    75 GA souls
    18 Warrior souls
    44 Magus souls
    49 Heroic souls

I think at this stage I might simply try and just get through all the Haunted souls, Heroic souls and the class souls, then hold on to some of the rest for another event. Dunno tho.

Got a few souls I didn't have, including Crusader Eddie (and sacrificed 4 other Crusader eddies since).
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Need Blades questions/assumptions answered -

'To be on the safe side 2 questions to the devs:
    - I assume that the event souls will give the bonuses and Eddie fragments even after the end of the event, right?
    - I assume that the essences of the pumpkins will stay that way even after the end of the event, right?'

OS
    Android
    One of the best events for a long time! I've had some good pulls, including a few 5* dupes which I was after for Gauntlet. Not many new characters, but I've finally got all pumpkins so I can update the guide without having to beg someone for info lol.

On a related note, anyone know the best way to get gold? I've burnt out 5 million and need some more lmao
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathbat6120 View Post
    One of the best events for a long time! I've had some good pulls, including a few 5* dupes which I was after for Gauntlet. Not many new characters, but I've finally got all pumpkins so I can update the guide without having to beg someone for info lol.

On a related note, anyone know the best way to get gold? I've burnt out 5 million and need some more lmao
    Farming Powerslave Madness is the fastest free way to get gold, also you can sell your unwanted talismans, runes and shards
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    Farming Powerslave Madness is the fastest free way to get gold, also you can sell your unwanted talismans, runes and shards
    Cheers for the tip! I've sold all my spare evo stuff and talismans, kinda wished I hadn't levelled up so much stuff before the event lol
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    Android
    Back to farming NOTB, need more GOLD!!!
    desprezo-9297, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    I've found that powerslave in the long run gives more gold that NotB. You get less gold per battle, but I found I earn more Sot and ironite in powerslave which offsets NotB gold. NotB gives better rewards in 3* evo shards and runes. If needed you can also level up characters in powerslave compared to NotB which saves gold in the end