Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    i am trying to farming LOL 10 for xp upgrade,must upgrade all pumpkins to 4stars level 80,i have more than 50 pampkins,think i will burn 1000ironite in LoL

OS
    Android
    Finally got the prisoner, he was the last toon from souls who i missed. Now i got all toons, only missing the beast, redan and daedalus. Thanks NF, great Event

OS
    Android
    The one thing after all this time of playing I wouldn't have ever expected to be getting low on is red 1* evo shards! I might have to actually farm for these bloody things?!! wtf lol I'm okay for blue and green but red....I can only put it down to RNG :/
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    iOS
    +1 for red 1 star evo,i have many blue and green but red only 3...lol

OS
    Android

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    Yeah, the contents of the souls will remain after the event, indefinitely. The essence value of the Pumpkins will remain for the duration of the month for Halloween, then they will return back to normal sacrifice fodder values.

-Kaz
    Thanks, Kaz

OS
    iOS
    Not sure how many vortexes I hit but I am sitting at
    1 Mythical
    22 Heroic
    30 Legendary
    300 GA
    200 Rare
    3 Hallowed
    70 SS
    I have 50 Pumpkins to open but ran out of shards and evo shards.

Very amusing event, finally having some fun again.
    I wish I had some spare gold and space to open some of those souls. Takes like forever to farm for gold!

OS
    Android
    Let's be honest guys, this event is fucking awesome. I'm not a very resourceful player and yet I managed to vortex 8 times, got a lot of good characters and all kind of shit. Right now I have around 180 souls of all types waiting for gold, a lot of pumpkins and all that and we still have 4 more days of this. I mean holy shit bro, this is awesome. We are always complaining about a lot of shit but we have to give it up to NF people when it's due man. Amazing event. Really.
    Daniel-3568

OS
    Android
    This event is so addictive it's cleaned me out of xp shards and gold I had to sell a heap of excess runes just to keep farming.
    Once you start a sacrificial loop it just keeps on going...
    Three seperate attempts I've made to nab DDE or Icarus each time took me hours to complete once I got started.

I think I've seen virtually every 3 and 4 start character and every other Eddie except the one I'm chasing in that time.
    It really is a great event thanks NF well done.. I'll recover gold and shards again over a period of daily grinding so all good here!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    42 legendary souls and only one 5 star character...wow

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    i am trying to farming LOL 10 for xp upgrade,must upgrade all pumpkins to 4stars level 80,i have more than 50 pampkins,think i will burn 1000ironite in LoL
    If you're really low on XP shards, notice how fast essence increases early on in the leveling process. You'll get an additional 1000 essence on a GA pumpkin by taking them to lvl 80 with 59x 3*shards. But, you can spend just 10x 3*shards to take them to lvl40 and get 500 essence.

If shards are running low, taking 6 GA pumpkins to lvl 40 takes the same amount of XP shards as taking one to lvl 80. But, it will give you 3000 extra essence instead of 1000. The drawback is that it is less concentrated in a single character, but that's another reason why I'm sticking with mostly Tier 5s during this event.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell