Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Wow. 3 vortex fills. Cashed in about 15 legendaries, over 60 rare gunner/assassin, and over 100 rares. I pulled breeg, navigator, carriage, tail gunner, about 5 vampire hunter, nomad, corrupt general, lots of 4 stars, and finally pulled my first eda, witch doctor, and king Edward. Oh, and cashed in fragments for 2 hallowed eddies.

OS
    Android
    I got Edward and a lot of good shit. Awesome event. Still have around 30 pumpkins to sacrifice. Doing some powerslave grinding right now to get some gold and xp to sacrifice the shit out of them pumpkins... ahahaha great event NF.
    Daniel-3568

OS
    Android
    I hate to sound negative as this has been without doubt the most generous sac event ever, but you'll just have to forgive me for feeling bitter, I lost count of the number of times I completed the vortex, over 100 skill shards ( the best bit for me)
    But it cost me more than 3 hours to finally reach a point where I was happy to stop, over 20 million gold, (it's the sac event that just keeps on giving) careful people this event will cost you mega gold...

Countless 5 star characters, and out of all of that I got the last 4* non Eddie toon I was missing, a f***** stupid Gunner Undead Rescuer. The worst part for me is after opening some 200 rare G/A souls and all the other souls (you can imagine how many rare or better.. hundreds) still no Doomsday Eddie and none of the latest toons to hit the game.

End result 20 million gold for 100 plus skill shards and a shitty 4* toon.... not happy over all...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    i didn't receive any 4* or 5* from sacrefice 1 full vortex...grrrr

after 3 vortex found 2 Prisoners and 4 x 4stars characters...and 20 skill shards,now i have 115 skill shards,what to do this them if i received same characters that i already have...
    Last edited by Ip4; 10-12-2018 at 08:07 AM.

OS
    Android
    Fun event. 2 vortex fills, loads of fragments, legendaries and rares of various colour. I only had the sentinel pumpkin before so managed to get all the others to complete my collection as well as a couple of 4* allies I was missing - I think warrior axis bomber boy, assassin chattering skulls and alliance general are the only allies I need now from 'regular' souls. Quite a few 5* dupes popping up too and a good use of all the common souls from grinding LoL to give me plenty SoW for the Gauntlet next week.

I must say I really liked being able to get a few fragments for common souls - they add up surprisingly quickly
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    This event makes me think of the Vladimir Lenin quote:

There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.

+10 my friend

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    i didn't receive any 4* or 5* from sacrefice 1 full vortex...grrrr

after 3 vortex found 2 Prisoners and 4 x 4stars characters...and 20 skill shards,now i have 115 skill shards,what to do this them if i received same characters that i already have...
    If I could have as much skill shards as you and not to know what to do with them, I would be so lucky

OS
    iOS
    Seems to me like a great event for all player levels. Not sure yet how much I will go into it due to Gauntlet but I am on holiday abroad next week so likely will miss that event which is a shame but cant be helped!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    Seems to me like a great event for all player levels.
    Exactly my thought! I haven't started sacrificing yet, but I'm looking forward to it. It's great that the event has something for every player and you can use different strategies depending on what you need. Big compliment for the structure of this event! Not only the timing is great, but also the staggering of the prizes. The idea already came up here in the forum that there are not only the event souls for the high levels (and vortex) at the sacrificial events, but also fragments for these souls at small sacrifices. That's exactly what happened. The fact that there are prizes in addition to the normal rewards is also great! It's also awesome that the pumpkins don't clog up the inventory immediately, but are first stored as fragments and souls - a very good idea as an answer to the space problem in the inventory of many players. After much negative feedback in the last months: big compliment for this event!
    To be on the safe side 2 questions to the devs:
    - I assume that the event souls will give the bonuses and Eddie fragments even after the end of the event, right?
    - I assume that the essences of the pumpkins will stay that way even after the end of the event, right?

Cheers!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    +1 for Blade questions,please devs can you answer?