Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I can't believe we still have until the 18th... This is going to be a crazy week!
    desprezo-9297, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Many of us are wanting to know will the event souls be giving the listed rewards only during the event or if they are opened AFTER the event they also give:In addition to pumpkins, every Haunted Soul summoned is guaranteed to grant 10 Hallowed Eddie Soul Fragments, PLUS 1 bonus reward, randomly selected from the following items:

Frontier Coins x10
    Gold x75,000
    Legendary Soul Fragment x 25
    Ironite x10
    Mythical Soul Fragments x15
    Heroic Soul Fragments x25

OS
    iOS
    Best event in a long time - there are no down sides fro me at all.

I had around 65M gold - I have spent close to 20M of that and used lots of excess shards so now I have one stack of each and still around 700-999 in most of them so even though I have so far used a lot I have gained a nightmarish amount of decent dupes (which may be kept or sacked). I even got Crusader and Icarus as well as I think around 11 Hallowed Eddies - around 48 Legendary, several stacks of GA and Normal rare souls - so many pumpkins it was funny to watch - even decent luck at getting the gunner and assassin versions - must be up to around 7-8 vortex or so - I have lost count.

From what I can remember and over the two new toons:

Excluding Hallowed Eds I got 16 5* and around 50 4* - most were sacked but I have kept several dupe eds and toons (DD,BB,Visions.Hallowed etc) for now anyway and may use them in gauntlet or wait for next sac event.

Got a couple of mythical souls - a Pharoah and another Visions

I have around an extra 200 skill shards as well

This really is a glut of rewards and it just keeps going - or will until I run out of shard to upgrdae and then I can still just sac pumpkins as they are - getting a few assassin or gunner is always good to get another vortex. Not even bothered getting a level7-8 just stuck with my usual getting lots of level 6 and it has worked well for me.

Excellent stuff devs!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Very nice event, i think this is the way that the other mess had to be since now everyone enjoys the rewards.
    Also i did complete the Nightmare set that i missed in the last arena event.
    The cherry on the top is that i finally pulled Clansman Eddie.
    Is just the 2nd day but now i'll need some gold if i want to pick some other souls.
    _______________________________Icarus-6959
    __________________________ Beast Eddie (MAXED)
    _____________I left the game [Feel free to remove me as a trooper]

________________________Don't you think I'm a savior?
    ________________________Don't you think I could save you?
    ________________________Don't you think I could save your life?..._______...(repeat 666 times)

OS
    Android
    I swear I am getting dizzy from the number of times I've been pushing essence around the sacrifice pit and getting vortexes. I'm on Alchemist #5 earned in this event. 45M gold gone.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Cefiar View Post
    I swear I am getting dizzy from the number of times I've been pushing essence around the sacrifice pit and getting vortexes. I'm on Alchemist #5 earned in this event. 45M gold gone.
    It's insane, man. How are you handling the pumpkins in terms of leveling? And what tiers are you targeting?
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    I've given up levelling pumpkins at this stage (mainly cos I've pretty much run out of shards, except the ones I get as sac rewards). I just sacrifice them in bundles to get Level V or greater. (eg: 6x 3* lvl 1 w/s/m pumpkins and either 1x 4* a/g pumpkin or 2x 4* w/s/m characters - or similar) to get just above 9000 essence. Once I get enough 5* characters, I go for a Level VI or VII sacrifice.

I have well over 600 SoT atm. That'll go down a bit when I play thru my Troopers, but it's still mad.

About now I really want a button per fragment type to 'claim all' ie: Claim all the souls you have fragments to make, so that I don't have to hit the 'claim' button 12 times just for Haunted fragments!
    Last edited by Cefiar; 10-13-2018 at 01:57 AM.
    Cef-6313

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    iOS
    Don't know.. not really seeing it.. I've gotten a couple pumpkin.. magus/warrior etc, none of the Gunner or assassin.... not really getting much here. Good for those that are.. but I just ain't seeing it.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    1. Do you have lots of character slots free? You want this so you can fill them all before you hit the sac pit.
    2. Are you putting souls into the book one at a time, or like 99 at once? I always throw in huge piles and try to over-shoot my free slots amount by a large margin so I have to sacrifice them.
    Cef-6313

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Note for anyone wondering (*):

If you level up 4 Hallowed Eddies to lvl 100, 1 Hallowed Eddie to level 52, then sacrifice all those along with 5 other Hallowed Eddies, you get 100,159 Essence.

This should get you a double Ultimate sacrifice.

In my case, I got 2 Legendary souls, 60 GA souls, 10 Skill shards, and 16 Haunted souls.

FWIW: Don't really recommend it.

* - No one was really wondering. Pretty sure of that!
    Cef-6313

Clan - Frogs of War