Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    42 legendary souls and only one 5 star character...wow
    My account is currently stuck in the "don't give anything decent" category. I haven't seen a 5 star character in more than a week. And that includes wasting iron coins and trooper badges on class-specific Rare souls.

All I get are 3 stars from Rare souls (including class rare souls), vortex fill with Rare G/A souls.. same thing.. all 3 stars, 1 or 2 stars from regular souls, and 4 stars from Legendary souls. And the 4 stars I get from Legendary souls are the low-end 4 star characters like Warrior Hellraiser.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

Is anyone else having an issue with rare souls from sacrifice?
    I don’t know how many tier6 and vortex fills i have done and i ALWAYS get rewarded just skill shards and G/A souls (occasional legendary) no rare souls!!! must have been more that a hundred tries now...no rare souls ever! it’s as if the rare soul “slot” got replaced with the hallowed souls.

anyone else experiencing this?!

OS
    iOS
    Have noticed most of my tier 6 sac are awarding only G/A, legendary and skill shards. I an only getting Rare souls from vortex refills. Sitting on 400 rare and 500 G/A plus 20 Legendary and 1 Mythical. I had a ton more but I sacrificed probably another 300 Rare/G/A and least 30 Legendary souls and 3 Mythical. Since the only character I can get from these souls that I don’t have is Astra, I am gonna just sit on them a bit. My paranoia is that they have afforded us the awesome event because will shut down the game at the end of the year 😝.

I will bet even Blade received some new characters!

OS
    Android
    I found they are evenly mixed, but they go in streaks. 3 tier 6 sacks today and no skill shards.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    Have noticed most of my tier 6 sac are awarding only G/A, legendary and skill shards. I an only getting Rare souls from vortex refills. Sitting on 400 rare and 500 G/A plus 20 Legendary and 1 Mythical. I had a ton more but I sacrificed probably another 300 Rare/G/A and least 30 Legendary souls and 3 Mythical. Since the only character I can get from these souls that I don’t have is Astra, I am gonna just sit on them a bit. My paranoia is that they have afforded us the awesome event because will shut down the game at the end of the year ��.

What makes you think they'll shut down the game at the end of the year Stormseye? Or is this a bit of tongue in cheek humour?
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    Have noticed most of my tier 6 sac are awarding only G/A, legendary and skill shards. I an only getting Rare souls from vortex refills. Sitting on 400 rare and 500 G/A plus 20 Legendary and 1 Mythical. I had a ton more but I sacrificed probably another 300 Rare/G/A and least 30 Legendary souls and 3 Mythical. Since the only character I can get from these souls that I don’t have is Astra, I am gonna just sit on them a bit. My paranoia is that they have afforded us the awesome event because will shut down the game at the end of the year ��.

THIS! I had the same feeling. When devs get way too generous there's always something behind the corner
    In-game name: pippo-2623

The only currency I spend in the game is my own time

OS
    Android
    Why do you think they are closing the game down. This event is not a real money maker, if you dont already have the gold and shards you cant buy enough to make much of a diffference. If I was going to shut the game down I would try and devise money generating events.

OS
    iOS
    Sorry all did not mean to cause any hysteria. It was a comment made in jest due to this event being so beneficial to all levels of players. Something that has not always been the case in prior events. I highly doubt the game will end. Carry on as normal.

As a side note, I logged into my son’s account today and started sacrificing for him. Managed 3 vortex. And pulled Iron Eddie, Viking, Couple of Hallowed, bunch of 4* and Icarus! He was so happy. Maybe he will peak his interest again.
    Last edited by Stormseye; 10-14-2018 at 08:56 PM.

OS
    Android
    When you're one fragment short of the haunted derpface lmao

Name:  2k40px.jpg
Views: 202
Size:  129.4 KB
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

Same thoughts here. With this event, and keeping in mind the relics, it's getting very hard for the new players. Which means that probably this project is a short-term one. If I have to start this game now, I would probably quit it in a short time.
    Anyway, nothing lives forever.