Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Cashed in all my souls but only got 4 star charcters and 2 5 star charcter which I already but I did get Benjamin Breeg though so happy about that.

OS
    Android
    it was a good event for me:
    I got 2x the Hallowed eddie on all devices.
    Some useable 4 and 5* Eddies and to keep for the gauntlet. (Characters, i would have normally sacrificed again but in fact of the looming gauntlet, i kept some of them)
    Both new pumpkins kept each.
    On 2 devices i managed to get the vampire hunter from the hero soul fragments and the mythic soul.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    Android
    Dropped 118 Legendary souls into the book. Got 102x 4* and the rest 5*.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    In combo with a Vampire Hunter soul and 6 Hallowed souls, I sacrificed all but 2x 4* Warrior non-eddies and got in return:
    23 Legendary souls
    125 Haunted souls
    229 GA Souls
    60 Rare souls
    Cef-6313

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    iOS
    You must have done tonnes of sacrificing. If you are sacrificing without levelling the pumpkins how are you getting so many pumpkins in return? Doing lots of runs in LoL I presume right.

OS
    Android
    Nope. I had a bucketload of souls already hoarded. I've gone thru 85M gold so far and I still have buckets of souls left cos of rewards from vortexes and V, VI and VII sacrifices.

Now early off I did up 3*'s to lvl 60 and 4*'s to level 80, but once my XP shards ran out, I just stopped doing it. I have a bunch of Mystical souls just waiting to be redeemed (may not even do that this event), and I'm no longer redeeming Heroic souls (holding on to those).

I get a fair few pumpkins out of haunted fragments from all the 3* GA's and 3* Rares. I think this is what is filling in the gap quite a bit.
    Cef-6313

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    iOS
    I am just not sure when to stop to be honest - been sacking a lot each day when I have time and it seems ot never end. i have spent just over 60M gold on upgrading pumpkins. I have exhausted my four to five star pumpkins options as ran out of three star shards but can still do 3 to 4 star fine - I also did LOL yesterday and will do today to max out the use of the event as far as I can and to get a few more materials to upgrade assassin and gunner pumpkins as they are the key ones (if you have no Halloweds to use).

I have just broken through 400 skill shards (and I have already fully sharded 4 Eds and a couple of new toons (got 2 Icarus and 2 Crusaders I did not have)) so I should be good for skill shards for a while though where do you start on what to do with dupes as I now have 2 to 3 of most Eddies that I had (still got to get Coalgiver!) and I have sacked many Halloweds (keeping three I think).

I have kept a lot of the more decent 4 and 5 star toons (getting near to the 300 character limit too!) and still have 9 Rare soul stacks and 5 GA soul stacks sitting to use - never mind the 40-50 Legendary and various stacks of magus/warrior/sentinel rare souls and frags for the various other soul types.

A quite remarkable event that was as out of the blue as anyone can imaging - expecially us long term players who had so many resource stacks to burn through - I am thread bare on red/green/blue shards (still got enough to function day to day etc but so much spent!) but for me it has been possibly the best event in the history of the game. It has cleared out my resource stacks to maybe 5-10% of what they were - spent the vast majority of my gold (got about 7-8M left at the moment) and I have got a few toons and Eds I did not have before and as for shards and souls to use - almost too many to count as I have stuck so far to sacking pumpkins and Hallowed Eds - I will run out I am sure but I am going to keep going as long as I can - though I am on holiday in Holland from tommorrow so going to try to get Troopers done as well as do what I can in this event and the new Gauntlet one that just started....

Next month we have Night City to look forward to as well so that has to be good! Just hoping not to miss out on stuff wheil I am off enjoying my holiday - pretty sure we can get wifi!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

Well, the only thing that went obvious is that the standard souls are no longer a source of really valuable characters. Most of them starting with Krampus, passing through The Beast and finally Daedalus, can not be summoned through any soul. Probably, that's why they allowed us to clear our inventories.
    P.S. I've already spent some 50M gold and there is still some 120M gold to remain as reserve. I'm full of souls, so what? Nothing new, i still can't get a few characters that I'm missing and most of them can't be received through souls.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Relany View Post
    Well, the only thing that went obvious is that the standard souls are no longer a source of really valuable characters. Most of them starting with Krampus, passing through The Beast and finally Daedalus, can not be summoned through any soul. Probably, that's why they allowed us to clear our inventories.
    P.S. I've already spent some 50M gold and there is still some 120M gold to remain as reserve. I'm full of souls, so what? Nothing new, i still can't get a few characters that I'm missing and most of them can't be received through souls.
    Yeah, that is true for sure. I am hoping those three come out in some future event as I would like The Beast and Krampus (got Deadalus) and also Coalgiver and Redan as not got them - Redan will pop up I am sure through the stacks that I have but in no major hurry for her (or the others) - they will com ein time.

I am hoping this event gives me the toons to make a go of the final stages of Gaunlets just for something to aim for as not tried to get past AAA yet as never felt the need to as I was just looking to get the tallies on offer if I had the ironite ot get them.

Anyway, for me there is no down points on this event - it even has helped my two kids get a few new toons that will help them so they loved it too.

It's a shame we do not have more events like this that can help out all levels - maybe xmas will bring us some treats - I am sure they will do a 12 days of xmas type thing like before as well as other good stuff I am sure - maybe even allowing us to get xmas tunes past and any new ones they want to add.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    Yeah, the contents of the souls will remain after the event, indefinitely. The essence value of the Pumpkins will remain for the duration of the month for Halloween, then they will return back to normal sacrifice fodder values.

-Kaz
    Thank you very much for answering this! And again thank you for this generous and well thought out event!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020