Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    This event has been great. Cannot complain other than I wish I had more gold to burn through. I am being a little reserved with it as I want to make sure I have some for leveling up toons and talisman sets that I am going to need for Gauntlet. So far, I have managed to pull Visions Eddie and Benjamin Breeg Eddie, both of whom I needed. Sac'd my 2 Lilith souls from the past 2 events, getting 2 Assassin Liliths and bought Sentinel Lilith with FC since she was the last one I needed. Up to almost 3 Hallowed Eddies from frags. I am hoping to pull Icarus, Clansman Eddie and Crusader Eddie before this is over but if not, then I will just wait til the next sac event. Overall, I would call this event a huge success and hopefully lays the groundwork for future successful events.
    madmanmeyer-2257

Missing:
    Lonestar Eddie

Wasteland Eddie, Daedalus, Prince of Hell Beelzebub, Mad-shot Murphy, Genghis Khan
    Scrooge Eddie, Corrupt Feldmarschall, Cosmic Lilith, Hierophant
    EdHunter Eddie

OS
    iOS
    i think i am done with this great event...no more 1 star evo (red,blue,green)

OS
    Android
    This event had great potential for anyone who had the stored resources. I am running out of 1* colored evo shards to evolve the pumpkins. I have plenty of stored souls and frags for future sac events. I wish I didn't sell my 1* evo shards that I didn't think I would need any more, needed the spaces. This may teach us a lesson be careful of discarding so called useless resources. I needed 6 toons at the start of this even, but onlly pulled 2 of them. In over 1 year I haven't pulled Visions Eddie or magus PDK.

With enough gold and evo shards this is a perpetual sac fest.

OS
    Android
    Ultimate sac event. Out of everything at this point to continue, most sac events last an hour. This has gone for days and days and burned over 40 mil gold. 256 skill shards, countless 5 star including 5 prisoner 2 Icarus and piles of unopened souls cause of no gold. Sold full powered sets of talismans that aren't used like 4 Quake mystical gave over 1mil. Unreal. This has given opportunity to get and power up all characters required for success in Gauntlet and anywhere else. Time for Powerslave to get gold so I can use skill shards and open more stacks of souls.

OS
    Android
    I doubt I'll run out of stuff before the event ends, so I'm still going to have a huge number of souls for the next event.

That said, I've burned through 105M gold so far, and >650 skill shards all told. it's definitely been one way to work through all this gold I got from the Crimson & Gold event!

Starting to think I could shard pretty much all my characters soon if I keep at it. Already sharded all my Eddies and quite a few of my higher powered non-Eddies. FWIW: I have 226 unique chars, and about 5 dupes. Think about 1/2 of the non-Eddies are sharded.

That said, I've burned through a huge number of Rare, Sentinel and Legendary souls and I am still missing Icarus. Out of what is available currently (ie: that I can get thru book of souls), he's the only one I don't have at the moment.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Cefiar View Post
    I doubt I'll run out of stuff before the event ends, so I'm still going to have a huge number of souls for the next event.

That said, I've burned through 105M gold so far, and >650 skill shards all told. it's definitely been one way to work through all this gold I got from the Crimson & Gold event!

Starting to think I could shard pretty much all my characters soon if I keep at it. Already sharded all my Eddies and quite a few of my higher powered non-Eddies. FWIW: I have 226 unique chars, and about 5 dupes. Think about 1/2 of the non-Eddies are sharded.

That said, I've burned through a huge number of Rare, Sentinel and Legendary souls and I am still missing Icarus. Out of what is available currently (ie: that I can get thru book of souls), he's the only one I don't have at the moment.
    I lost track of the number Legendary and Rare souls, with no Icarus while others get multiples. Sucks!
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Icarus still eludes me, but pulled several VHE. It looks like people keep getting dupes of spe ification toons. Tha same as with liliths. I'm tired of red and blue liliths.

OS
    Android
    I've sacrificed 2 x Alchemists both were the product of this event, Im about 15 frags off a third one but when it comes I'll keep it for gauntlet. So how many times do you need to go through the vortex to fill one Alchemist? X that by 3 virtually...
    That's the only way I could keep track.
    I've begged borrowed and stolen to find the resources to keep this sac event going but I've finally decided to pull in the horns, I have managed to skill shard all but mummy Eddie, Speed of light, Rainmaker(massive number of shards), Aces high and Wickerman Eddie, the rest are done. I've skill shard several useful ally's for gauntlet to, it's already paid dividends I made it to SS for the first time.
    I still have not managed to nab Icarus, Daedalus or Doomsday Eddie but I'm starting to think there's a hex on rags account to not give any new characters for the time being... last time this happened I held back the dollars for a few weeks and it was raining new characters!
    I have had 6 BBE's, 2 VHE, 6 Hallowed, 1 carriage rider, 2 visions, countless 4 * dupes, 1 beast Eddie, 2 prisoners, 1 Alliance General, 2 Nomads, 1 rainmaker Eddie, 1 SSE, 1 Edward the great, 2 poms, 2 fotd, 3 navigators, 1 Cyborg and 1 shaman but still no f***** DDE!
    Oh well that's it just have to settle with what I got, all of them sacrificed except one Hallowed Eddie for gauntlet...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Guys, what would be the best/fastest place to farm for 1* red evos ? I tried LoL Lvl 3 but you get only one at a time for 6 SoT, not very efficient. Battlefield (A Matter of Life and Death) is far worse than that. Ailing Kingdom (Shadow of the Wickerman) is also not good for those evos.
    Is there another level that somewhere that has increased chances for these to pop up?
    Last edited by apeterrr; 10-16-2018 at 07:32 AM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by apeterrr View Post
    Guys, what would be the best/fastest place to farm for 1* red evos ? I tried LoL Lvl 3 but you get only one at a time for 6 SoT, not very efficient. Battlefield (A Matter of Life and Death) is far worse than that. Ailing Kingdom (Shadow of the Wickerman) is also not good for those evos.
    Is there another level that somewhere that has increased chances for these to pop up?
    It is really interesting that we all have the similar situation that we get short in 1* red evos! Never thought this day would come! I also tried LoL 3 and Battlefield but I was not happy with the results. I think I will do a lot of LoL 7 and 10 runs and will just see how far I can get. I did a sacrifice pause the last days waiting for red LoL (and also the others but red is the biggest problem, also because I had the feeling that red pumpkins drop more than the other colors) to continue.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020