Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    1* red evos are really hard to farm I hope that only few warrior pumpkins drop from the next souls I'll open in the evening!
    Level 3 LOL for 1* evos
    Last edited by ManuBros72; 10-16-2018 at 04:26 PM.
    Manu-3836

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by ManuBros72 View Post
    Level 3 LOL for 1* evos
    Yes, thanks! I know and I spent a mega refill there to get ~30 1* evo shards, so enough for 5 pumpkins. Hm. But only some low numbers of 1 and 2* xp shards came along, so this won't help a lot for leveling. Yes, I could spend thousands of Ironite to farm both, LoL 3 and 10. But at some point you just need to stop if you don't want to spend money and completely deplete your Ironite reserves. Need some Ironite to farm the other colors too!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    It is when you run out of 1* evo shards, not kidding
    If you level WMS to 3* lvl 60 to hit Tier 5s with 6 of them, and then level GAs to 4* lvl 50 to hit a double Tier 5 with 3 of them plus 5 WMS at 3* lvl 50, you can still run it a long time. I've been following this strategy (not really sacrificing much other than pumpkins until they run out - then I start again). Handling pumpkins this way turns a stack of 99 into a stack of about 330, depending on where you start on the vortex meter.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    I ran out of red evo shards, green only 42 left and blue only 120. I wish I wouldnt have sold those stacks of 1* evo shards for space. Never thought I would need them. I have plenty of red shards, but ran out of blue and green. Dont know if I should save pumpkins for future sacs or use them now for the special rewards.

Anyone addicted to the vortex eyes, just like a slot machine.

OS
    Android
    305 skill shards. Exhausted all available resources, sold most everything to comtinue opening souls to run more sac and exploit this very generous event. I forced myself to break the 300 shard barrier, have 7 Mythical souls, 4 Alchemist, so many 5 star Eddies and allies, truly an unbelievable windfall event for a vortex junkie.

Thanks NF

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    If you level WMS to 3* lvl 60 to hit Tier 5s with 6 of them, and then level GAs to 4* lvl 50 to hit a double Tier 5 with 3 of them plus 5 WMS at 3* lvl 50, you can still run it a long time. I've been following this strategy (not really sacrificing much other than pumpkins until they run out - then I start again). Handling pumpkins this way turns a stack of 99 into a stack of about 330, depending on where you start on the vortex meter.
    Thanks druid, this sounds like a very interesting strategy! Will try that later after work. But G/A pumpkins did not drop often for me.
    I used to aim for 4* lvl 80 pumpkins and go for a double Tier 5 (the sweetspot in terms of getting new pumpkins per essence).
    Last edited by Blade; 10-16-2018 at 03:59 PM. Reason: Removed wrong calculation to prevent confusion

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    I ran out of red evo shards, green only 42 left and blue only 120. I wish I wouldnt have sold those stacks of 1* evo shards for space. Never thought I would need them. I have plenty of red shards, but ran out of blue and green. Dont know if I should save pumpkins for future sacs or use them now for the special rewards.

Anyone addicted to the vortex eyes, just like a slot machine.
    I also sold too much in the past but how could we expect such a cool event where we can profit again from "old" resources!

You can save the pumpkins, as they will give the rewards also after end of the event. If I understood Kaz right. BUT (!) he also said that the pumpkin essence will be reduced in the end of the month so before the next sac event will take place...

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Thanks druid, this sounds like a very interesting strategy! Will try that later after work. But G/A pumpkins did not drop often for me.
    I used to aim for 4* lvl 80 pumpkins, giving 2.7k. 7 of them give a double Tier 5 (the sweetspot in terms of getting new pumpkins per essence).
    Yes, with time and evo shards, that is a great strategy - it truly creates more pumpkins than you burn. But, my time is short this week, and I saw early on how many evo shards it was eating up, so I settled on something smaller. GAs don't fall that often for me either. When they do, I prioritize them for the double Tier 5 I mentioned. Otherwise, I've just done hundreds of regular Tier 5s with 6 WMS at 3* lvl 60.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Name:  Screenshot_20181016-164736.jpg
Views: 357
Size:  655.1 KB

My guess is that she's a real team support

OS
    Android
    I think it was even more essence, sorry for confusion. 3.6k for 4* lvl 80, or? Don't have the sheet with my notes here at work, lol. Because then 5 pumpkins give 18k essence sharp and give 6 pumpkins back
    "But, my time is short this week, and I saw early on how many evo shards it was eating up"
    That's the difference! I did not notice that large consumption of 1* evos and did not plan accordingly. Chapeau druid!

Retired in November 2020