Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Should I sacrifice my duplicate 5-star characters or save them for the next sacrifice event? I currently got Beast Ed, Nomad and 2 Hallowed Eds.

OS
    iOS
    it's on you,i sacrifice my 5 star duplicate to receive more pimpkins...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesHigh189 View Post
    Should I sacrifice my duplicate 5-star characters or save them for the next sacrifice event? I currently got Beast Ed, Nomad and 2 Hallowed Eds.
    If you have the evo shards to evolve a bunch of 3-star pumpkins to 4 and the XP shards to level them up, yeah, I'd say sacrifice them and get more loot. If you don't have the evo shards, the returns are rather diminishing, so in that case I'd save the 5-star toons for another sacrifice event.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    How come you have 100 fragments?
    You can have the frags now only if you buy the purchase pack. Otherwise you have to wait for the reward at the end of the 2 weeks gauntlet period.
    Last edited by Banished; 10-17-2018 at 09:44 AM.

OS
    Android
    Ok, I think I'm done with the All Hallowed Sacrifice event.

Not that I couldn't go on, but more that I don't really want to and I've found a convenient place to stop. Mainly: Tired.

Started with a huge amount of souls already and 70 spare slots with which to pull characters into. The spare slots is really necessary if you decide you want to level them up, or to build combos "just over" some value of essence to get specific rewards.

I targeted Tier V Sacrifices, which was giving me 3 Haunted (pumpkin) souls (VI gave 5 haunted souls for over double the essence - 18k essence [2x V] gave you 6 haunted, while 20k [1x VI] gave you 5 haunted - so bigger is not always better!). The extra souls and fragments (from dropping Haunted souls in the book or just through low level sacrifices) is really what kept it feeding back so I could go on.

Started with 285M gold (got lucky in the previous Crimson & Gold event). Now have 155M gold, so spent 130M gold. Started with 1550 Ironite, now have 5027 Ironite. Started with <200 FC, now have 2735 FC (already have Alexander and all the chars from there - keeping for later). During that time, ~750 skill shards collected, over half of which I've used. Currently have 537 Sands of War, which should help with Gauntlet.

Kept one of each pumpkin soul, and got 2 characters that I didn't have previously. Only character I really had a chance to pull but didn't was Icarus (Rare souls, Sentinel souls, Legendary souls, Mythical souls). During the event I only dropped one Mythical soul, so that's 11 more chances (out of 25 chars) I have there, plus all those legendary souls.

Souls still on hand:
    11x Mystical souls
    157x Legendary souls
    185x Heroic souls
    13x Haunted souls
    6x Rare souls
    4x Warrior souls

Will keep some of these (Mystical/Legendary) for the next Sac event methinks. Will probably use the Haunted souls over the next fortnight. The Heroic souls I'll keep till the rotation has a character(s) that I don't have and see how I go.

All in all, I think this was a good event. Definitely let me do something with all that gold I had.

Was getting finger-tired regularly though by having to go through so many motions to sacrifice characters, redeem souls in the book, or claim souls from fragments (please make it so there is a button to claim all fragments into souls, as well as just one, maybe like how we do for redeeming souls in the book?). Some UI improvements would really help here.
    Last edited by Cefiar; 10-17-2018 at 10:22 PM.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    iOS
    game will be little boring after this event...

OS
    Android
    It is already

angelkelly
    Did the next event start for anybody or is it just me?

OS
    iOS
    Any intel on Behind the false mask in Cosmos? Check it out.
    Have cleared all stages and got some “Halloween souls” and skill shards, unsure what the sounds drop. Probably some 3 stars and maybe the new Eddie?

Ps: Had to play manual on Madness difficulty and took 5 min.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by angelkelly View Post
    Did the next event start for anybody or is it just me?
    Yeah, I have the dungeon as well. Nothing in the Announcements or News section yet . . .
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell