Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819
    OS
    Android
    I also under estimated how valuable the standard pumpkins were. In hindsight I didnt need to grind LOL for xp material I dont think. On the last day I was just dropping pumpkins 9 at a time for Tier 5s. The souls in return lead to more sacs and more vortexes, it was endless. I didnt get the kind of rewards some did but basically I traded almost 50M in gold and a hell of a lot of time spent for;

All remaining characters I was missing currently available from rare and legendary class souls - Beast, DDE, Crusader, Phantom Eddies, Icarus and Madam. Also have a dupe of every Eddie to boot for Gauntlet.
    approx 6 mythical souls
    enough Hallowed fragments for 25 Hallowed Eds
    approx 700 f/c
    389 skill shards
    approx 1600-1700 ironite
    and still sitting on a bunch of souls of all types of rare, and legendary which will ensure I am set for pretty much every sac event in the future. Or Soul trade if that ever happens again.
    I havent used any of the mythical and Hallowed Eddie fragments yet either.

All this wouldnt have been possible if it wasnt for the Crimson and Gold sac event though.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    Thanks, Blade! I know of others who actually did a lot more than me. Based on Cefiar's post above, I'm guessing he saw 70+ Halloweds. It was truly an insane event!
    At a guess I'd say at least that. Possibly more.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Point 2 is hard to handle. I have all 300 slots, but as I am a collector and I kept several dupes for Gauntlet (did not use them, but I never tried the levels AAA and above), so that I only have 12 open slots. This can lead to some problems, e.g. as we cannot level characters that are assigned to the overflow slots. I am looking forward for the next slot increase!
    Well just wait till November. 500 slots coming it seems!

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...ng-PRELIMINARY
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War