Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by OdoyleRules View Post
    Need Blades questions/assumptions answered -

'To be on the safe side 2 questions to the devs:
    - I assume that the event souls will give the bonuses and Eddie fragments even after the end of the event, right?
    - I assume that the essences of the pumpkins will stay that way even after the end of the event, right?'
    Exactly, I have over 100 event souls that I can't afford to open yet. Expensive but rewarding event. 10 5 star Eddies, 2 prisoner, Icarus, so much more...

OS
    Android
    I'm running 400 SOT on NoTB, I'll try powerslave after.
    desprezo-9297, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    iOS
    Maybe it's because I don't need that many more characters but I didn't bother to level up the pumpkins before sacrificing. First because I didn't think about it but secondly I didn't want to burn too many resources. Picked up some good characters and enough FC to buy Alexander now so only lacking Beast, Aset, Daedelus and for some very odd reason Astra has never dropped for me. Have just under 200 Rare souls and about 80 rare G/A I am sitting on so I am not sure how many more sacrifices I am going to make.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    I can die happy. Opened a Legendary soul from frags thanks to the Haunted Souls (I think?) and finally, FINALLY got Visions Eddie! After two damn years!
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    Android
    I got Benjamin Breeg and 7th Son Eddie + many dupes + many skill shards. Nice event!

Blew through 12m gold powering up pumpkins for sac fodder. Went through the vortex 3 or 4 times total, maybe 25 legendary souls, 100+ g/a souls, not one 5* from any of them.

Good event, massive gold sink, shitty luck

OS
    Android
    Bit of an update, spent several hours and at least 800 SOT on grinding Powerslave for gold... When I finally got to opening souls again, got myself Seventh Son and Doomsday. Very very good event imo, and it's about time too lol.
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

11 vortex fills and an endless amount of souls. This event is never ending, almost too good.
    I am stoping now. Not because I have to (have 9 hallowed eddies in fragments left of the 12 I’ve gotten) due to essence. But the gold store ran out - 21M spend. Got to run Powerslave big time the next days to go for another shot.
    Current Champion: Killers Eddie

Teams completed:
    Eternal team (sharded)
    Trooper team (sharded)
    Lilith team (sharded)
    God team (sharded)

34/36 collected Eddies fully sharded.
    134 fully sharded characters!

And more to come!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by OdoyleRules View Post
    Need Blades questions/assumptions answered -

'To be on the safe side 2 questions to the devs:
    - I assume that the event souls will give the bonuses and Eddie fragments even after the end of the event, right?
    - I assume that the essences of the pumpkins will stay that way even after the end of the event, right?'
    I would assume:
    - Event souls will not give fragments after the event. ie: This is currently the only way to get Mythical soul fragments AFAIK.
    - The essences of the pumpkins will probably go down at some point. Might be in the December update. Maybe later. Small possibility of them staying this way, but I wouldn't expect it.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    iOS
    to bad LOL is not open for farming upgrades...