Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Is it better to get a double sacrifice from V or to just reach VI?

OS
    Android
    If you can reach 6, go for it. If you're not gonna do it anytime soon, go for the double. I personally wouldn't spend effort levelling up characters to get a level 6. YMMV.

I've been avoiding levels 3 and 4 simply cos the rewards are fairly weak. Mainly going for either 1500 essence (3x level 2) or lower if I've not got enough specific souls on hand to do it.

I am starting to think I might give it a break for the rest of the day. I've been basically in the game sacrificing characters for ~4 hrs today (today being since the daily in-game click-over).
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    iOS
    I am just able to reach level 6 with pumpkins at level 40. But it costs me 6 pumpkins and I get 5 back in return.
    Last edited by AcesHigh189; 10-13-2018 at 05:08 AM.

OS
    Android
    I haven't done a whole lot of sacrificing as yet. I did a Tier VI yesterday and been grinding to level up the pumpkins and remaining 4* dupes. Just now I dropped 8 heroic souls with the idea of getting some small cannon fodder for sac and gain enough VH fragments to complete a VH soul. I swear I almost prayed for Edward the great to come out from the 7th soul dropped and sure enough there he was! I've been thinking Heroic souls were mostly for the fragments but they can actually pay out on a rare occassion. Now to save my remaining ones for the likes of Icarus, Redan, and any other 5*s I don't have.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesHigh189 View Post
    Is it better to get a double sacrifice from V or to just reach VI?
    I'd say it depends on what you're looking for. A double Tier 5 will give 6 pumpkins for 18k essence. A Tier 6 will only give 5 pumpkins for 20k essence. I'm playing this event for the pumpkin souls - not so much for their essence value, but for all those exquisite bonus rewards, like Frontier Coins and Heroic Fragments.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    I'd say it depends on what you're looking for. A double Tier 5 will give 6 pumpkins for 18k essence. A Tier 6 will only give 5 pumpkins for 20k essence. I'm playing this event for the pumpkin souls - not so much for their essence value, but for all those exquisite bonus rewards, like Frontier Coins and Heroic Fragments.
    For me its for the pumpkins and the rewards for them. But I want more souls from tier 6.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesHigh189 View Post
    I am just able to reach level 6 with pumpkins at level 40. But it costs me 6 pumpkins and I get 5 back in return.
    You can do a double Tier 5 with 6 WMS pumpkins at 4* lvl 29 and get those same 6 pumpkins back. You may even get Assassin or Gunner pumpkins (meaning more pumpkin value out than you put in), plus all the extra rewards. Basically, this is an event to convert leveling materials directly into extra souls, shards, frontier coins, with an incredible return on investment. As long as you have leveling materials, you can go on endlessly. LoL dungeons open tomorrow.
    Last edited by druid138; 10-13-2018 at 05:53 AM.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    At the moment for me it's converting all my Gold into Ironite, SoT, SoW, Skill Shards, and Souls.
    Cef-6313

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    iOS
    tomorrow is GUNNER LOL?I have 50 pumpkins but can't upgrade them

OS
    Android
    I've managed to exhaust all my pumpkins, but only by not redeeming the following souls in the book (ie: holding them for later - dunno if for later this event or next event):
    Mythical
    Hallowed
    Vampire
    Legendary
    Heroic

Gonna call it a day and get on with giving my troopers their flags.

Now, who do I use all these Skill Shards on??
    Cef-6313

Clan - Frogs of War