OS
    iOS

Which characters shine with Nightmare???

Which characters shine with Nightmare??? I have one set free which I am thinking on using for Clansman.

OS
    Android
    I use Nightmare set with The Beast Eddie. Very useful in PvP.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    I'm using nightmare on Wickerman. Every hit he throws puts the enemy to sleep.

OS
    Android
    I stuck my first set on Horus. If he doesn't stun, he sleeps. Very handy for any multi-enemy stunner who you haven't sharded yet. If they're sharded though, it's not really gonna make much difference.
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    Android
    I was using a nightmare set for Benjamin Breeg Eddie for a while, which seemed pretty effective since he has AOE and multi-turn attacks, and none of his attacks wake sleeping enemies. I've switched it out for Immortality, but Beast Eddie also looks promising (though I haven't tried it yet). I bet they'd work really well on a hellhound since those things sleep enemies like half the time already, so putting nightmares on them would make it all but guaranteed. I've also played with the idea of using them on gunner Child of the Damned or sentinel Harpy.
    Where I go, I do not know
    I only know the place I've been
    Like the eagle and the dove, flying so high on wings above
    When all you see can only bring you sadness
    Tell me what you can hear and then tell me what you see
    Everybody has a different way to view the world
    Somewhere there's someone dying in a foreign land
    Meanwhile the world is crying, "stupidity of man!"
    You tell me you're an unbeliever
    Spiritualist?
    Well me, I'm neither

OS
    Android
    I've tried using Nightmares for team synergy w/ sleep effect, but every time I've tried them they don't put anyone to sleep. Probably some enemy buff preventing it, but I always unequip them because they don't seem to DO anything.

Is this just a bad coincidence?
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    They work well on multi-hitters.. and they do only offer a chance percentage of applying sleep. They won't work every single time.

And sleep can't be applied if the enemy has the Immunity or Perfect Immunity buffs active on them.

Look for characters that get advantages via sleeping enemies... Like Phantom Eddie. If he hits a sleeping enemy he does more damage....

And for true effectiveness you need a team with attacks that "don't wake enemies from sleep". You may put an entire enemy team asleep one hit, then the next hit wake them all up.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Good point, I'll try a multi-hitter.

I understand effect chance and immunity, but I've literately NEVER seen them put ANYONE to sleep. So I just dump them ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I should figure it out, though, because I have a Ben Breeg and a Phantom Eddie.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    And for true effectiveness you need a team with attacks that "don't wake enemies from sleep". You may put an entire enemy team asleep one hit, then the next hit wake them all up.
    Cosmic LoL is awesome for this.

OS
    Android
    Magus Minotaur