OS
    iOS

Help on sacrifice event

Since this is such an amazing event is it the best option to try my luck and burn all the resources leaving very little behind?

OS
    Android
    At the moment I'm not even redeeming the following souls in the book:
    Mythical
    Legendary
    Vampire
    Hallowed

I am still no where near exhausting all the other souls I have yet, and regularly hitting Tier 4/5/6 rewards, plus lots of fragments from lesser sacrifices.

38K gold used so far. Might finally have a use for all that gold I got from the Crimson & Gold event.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Vladimir Lenin, man:

There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.

This is an event we'll be talking about a year from now. I will burn every extra thing I can - time will likely be the only limiting factor. I can't imagine the rewards ever being better - not just the souls and skill shards, but all those bonus awards from the Haunted Souls. Frontier Coins (the most strictly controlled resource in the game) are basically available on demand for a week . . .
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    Well, I am running low on XP shards and restoring to other coloured shards and playing in the underworld to power a pumpkin to at least level 40. Well as you said Druid it will be a long time since we get this sort of event again I am going to put everything on these pumpkins to hopefully get some more good stuff out of the Book of Souls

OS
    Android
    Without question this is the most generous event NF has provided, most of us seem to be exhausting our resources to maximize the benefit. A great morale boost for the player base to keep us pacified while Night City gets prepared.