Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    My tough opponent was in SS league. First battle against DDE, prisoner, Horus and Osirir, lost 3 times, but managed to win. The next battle l lost the first time, went on the next 8 battles were relatively easy. It can be the luck of the draw how each league goes. I even sharded sentital dessert guardian to take care of M lilith passive.

I wouldn't have completed SS without the pumpkin event. I pulled DDE and the beast. The shards from sacs made the difference. Sentinal Golden Sun saved my but with its healing. If you want to play in gauntlet you never know who will come in handy.

Warrior death dog and gunner hellraiser showed their potential. This game is definetly making us play toons that collected dust on the sidelines.
    You pulled the beast from a soul? I thought he was only available during that event months back?
    Now I'm really confused...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    I forgot the whole team, but gunner CotD with primordials took out DDE on the first hit.
    Thanks!!! I beat them, healing was really the key. My team was Clansman (Shadow + Sustaining ), Warrior Death dog ( Redemption + Serenity ), Sentinel Golden Son ( Angel + Sacrificial ) and Gunner Corrupt Rescuer (Power + Steel ). I lost coin toss again, but all my chars survived first round, then I permadeathed and killed DDE and Clansman took his buffs. Then came long battle, but the healing kept all my chars alive. And one by one all enemies perished.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    The beast Eddie. Sorry for the confusion.

OS
    Android
    Thanks a great win Olevipoeg. That was a tough team and consumed too many of my good characters. Warrior death dog has it's good point heal and permadeath really help. Never really played with SGS until this round, has good healing potential especially if its equipped with eternal talis.