Thread: IC for FC

OS
    Android

IC for FC

Perhaps allow people to buy Iron Coins for Frontier Coins in the store?

eg: 250 IC for 50 FC, Limit 1 per week/month.

FWIW: The above cost is sort of based on the cost of Skill Shards, but rounded down to 50 FC's worth. 350 IC for 1 Skill Shard vs 350 FC for 5 Skill Shards (basically works out at 70 FC per Skill Shard).

I've got all the characters out of the Frontier tab of the store, Got a stack of Skill Shards ready too, and basically I'm just hoarding most in case something else comes along in the future.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Good idea, Cef! But, to be honest, I would not give up FCs for ICs, whatever the conversion rate. I consider FCs to be the scarcest resource in the game. Just about any other resource is essentially infinitely farmable, if you're willing to spend $ on Ironite. But, FCs (the current event excluded) are pretty strictly governed - though, the Lilith Souls definitely loosened them up a lot (farming time is still a big limiting factor, though, with Lilith events only being a few days per month).

Personally, I'm hoarding FCs for the 5000 FC character that I'm sure will be coming soon.
    Last edited by druid138; 10-14-2018 at 12:46 AM.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    I’d definitely do it. I don’t have Alexander eddie and probably never will. I only spend frontier coins on the skill shards once a month anyway.