OS
    iOS

Simple Question on Assassin Eddies

Are there only 6 of them? Beast, Eternity, Rainmaker, Vampire Hunter, Storm & Iron?

Am I missing any? The reason I ask is I知 in a gauntlet grade that requires assassin only and there are 5 battles. That would only leave room for 1 loss out of the 5 battles and still have enough Eddies to complete the grade. Not sure I知 a fan of that at such an early grade. Unless of course there are more than 6 assassin Eddies. Please tell me I知 missing a few.

OS
    Android
    That's all I see on the character guide page : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YYD...cYM8CX6Kr/view

OS
    Android
    There's only 6. If that doesn't allow dupes, then yeah it's a pain. If it allows Duplicates though, well, get yourself some duplicates.

FWIW:
    Warrior: 8 (Alexander, Clansman, Holy Smoke [first Eddie], Run to the Hills, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, Coalgiver)
    Sentinel: 7 (Benjamin Breeg, Fear Of the Dark, Mummy, Pharaoh, Piece Of Mind, Viking, Visions)
    Magus: 8 (Carriage Rider, Crusader, Edward The Great, Grim Reaper, Mystic, Seventh Son, Speed Of Light, Wickerman)
    Gunner: 7 (Aces High, Cyborg, Doomsday, Hallowed, Navigator, Soldier, Tailgunner)
    Assassin: 6 (Beast, Eternity, Iron, Rainmaker, Storm, Vampire Hunter)

With any luck, the next Eddie released will be an Assassin class to even things up a bit.

Given the next event after the Gauntlet one (Charlotte the Harlot) is called "Behind the False Mask", maybe it'll be Phantom Of the Opera Eddie?

Name:  s-l640.jpg
Views: 479
Size:  49.0 KB
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    iOS
    It may allow duplicates. Hadn稚 thought of that. But I always sac dupes because I don稚 want more than one of anything until I have one of everything. I know dupes (allies) can be stronger than the sum of their parts when used together in the same battle but I did the same in another game I used to play on principal. I hate using dupes even if they池e allowed. I値l just have to fully shard Storm Eddie for next time.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Cefiar View Post
    With any luck, the next Eddie released will be an Assassin class to even things up a bit.

Given the next event after the Gauntlet one (Charlotte the Harlot) is called "Behind the False Mask", maybe it'll be Phantom Of the Opera Eddie?
    The last 4 eddies released:

Iron, 4* assassin;
    Doomsday, 4* gunner;
    Breeg, 4* sentinel;
    Crusader, 4* magus.

I bet the next eddie will be a 4* warrior.

OS
    Android
    Before Doomsday there was Beast Eddie.

OS
    Android
    Frontier Eddie is a 5* Sentinel.....
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Rags: Yeah but he's more long-term IMO. I have no idea how many fragments you're getting in Gauntlet toward him, but at 1000 fragments, I think it'll take a while.

That said, having another Sentinel makes it 8 Sentinel Eddies, which brings it into line with Warrior and Magus currently.

Anyway, I'm hoping for Phantom of the Opera Eddie (assuming it's him) to be an Assassin.

Guess we'll find out soon enough!
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Killers Edd when Night City is finally released, should be an Assassin to match his Angry Bird counterpart.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹